Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Bar-b-q

Monster-Mat

Very cool :)

Going to have to find some Jagermeister now :)

good call...

Jaegermeister is the best cure for a hang over, housemate has sme in the freezer :) Was originally put together as a hangover cure with all those herbs anyways :)

not worth buying a bottle as 2 would be too much, will drop you some ££ for a shot or 2 :D

Found a local shop that sells this stuff, loads better than vodka bulls, £20 a bottle so going to buy a couple tonight :)

Found a local shop that sells this stuff, loads better than vodka bulls, £20 a bottle so going to buy a couple tonight :)

i've found my new drinking partner :)

for £20 a bottle can you get me one ?

Oh ****, guess what - just realised I've got 2 bottles of After Shock sat here so that's coming too :o

Red & Blue

Think we're gonna need some sick bags :sick:

Will grab you a bottle mate :)

Up to you Pete, have got 2 bottles of the stuff in the car now, along with 2 bottles of vodka and 2 aftershocks..........

**** i'm starting to think I'm an alcoholic :o

What's apfelkorn?

What's apfelkorn?

if it's the real stuff...

it's proper apple schnapps although can't really tase the apple to strongly and anything upto 80% :)

good stuff....

oops how do i know all these alcoholic drinks :ph34r:

Yep, its the real stuff, apple Schnapps, beautiful. Ive got a bottle of proper Italian Grappa aswell. I probably wont drink all this stuff, but its there for anyone who wants a tipple. More of a Port Man myself, its a gentlemans drink you see :D