Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Bar-b-q

Monster-Mat

Very cool :)

Going to have to find some Jagermeister now :)

good call...

Jaegermeister is the best cure for a hang over, housemate has sme in the freezer :) Was originally put together as a hangover cure with all those herbs anyways :)

not worth buying a bottle as 2 would be too much, will drop you some ££ for a shot or 2 :D

Found a local shop that sells this stuff, loads better than vodka bulls, £20 a bottle so going to buy a couple tonight :)

Found a local shop that sells this stuff, loads better than vodka bulls, £20 a bottle so going to buy a couple tonight :)

i've found my new drinking partner :)

for £20 a bottle can you get me one ?

Oh ****, guess what - just realised I've got 2 bottles of After Shock sat here so that's coming too :o

Red & Blue

Think we're gonna need some sick bags :sick:

Will grab you a bottle mate :)

Up to you Pete, have got 2 bottles of the stuff in the car now, along with 2 bottles of vodka and 2 aftershocks..........

**** i'm starting to think I'm an alcoholic :o

What's apfelkorn?

What's apfelkorn?

if it's the real stuff...

it's proper apple schnapps although can't really tase the apple to strongly and anything upto 80% :)

good stuff....

oops how do i know all these alcoholic drinks :ph34r:

Yep, its the real stuff, apple Schnapps, beautiful. Ive got a bottle of proper Italian Grappa aswell. I probably wont drink all this stuff, but its there for anyone who wants a tipple. More of a Port Man myself, its a gentlemans drink you see :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk