Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok Who Saw Themseleves On Tv

Chris.S

Oh no - at Brands Hatch all day - just got in - missed it - missus set video up but it didn't record properly !! :ph34r:

Anyone catch it on video or DVD I can copy ?

Bobski was the first one of us on I reckon right at the start - think Ian & co were all on the first shot too!

Saw Zee's head pop up too when they were doing the time board! Neil got some quality footage there too - Andy was on there a couple of times too, they didn't use the footage of Andy & Mat where Clarkson asked them to look a bit more intelligent - that was making me ***** on the day!

Didn't think Whitie was going to get in there as clarkson had his elbow in the way but then moved!

Dave, if you'd have stood next to me you'd have looked anorexic mate :lol:

Oh no - at Brands Hatch all day - just got in - missed it - missus set video up but it didn't record properly !! :ph34r:

Anyone catch it on video or DVD I can copy ?

i have recorded it :D .. might be able to work out how to do a copy for you..

and yes i saw myself a few times :D .. also our resident bobby :D bazza with me by gt40... ryan at back of rover sd1 behind clarky .. pete on the other side..(could not really miss him..lol)

Craig - thanks mate - let me know if you can - if not just lend me the tape / DVD and I will do later (when you have finished showing everyone you know !!).

People that stood out:

Bazza behind the new Ford GT

Neil (Fever) next to the time scoreboard for the GT

Bobski a lot

ifraz, Colin and Ryan..

I saw 1/2 of me immediatly after the clunes interview..

Didn't think Whitie was going to get in there as clarkson had his elbow in the way but then moved!

I kept looking at the monitor to see if I was on, I think by the end I was laying across the Ford! :lol: