Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

We Have The Technology To Rebuild It !

Chris.S

nope............

i think its down to lack of use........

i used to drive my car.from new, with supercharger all the time..at 130+ on the autobahns, it did over 20,000 miles.

as with the Tanks, if its used not very often, they break and are sick everywhere, if used everyday.like Iraq etc etc.they work fine

HELP !!

Car needs the head and valves replacing :crybaby: so there is noway the car will be ready for the weekend,

Only way its going to get there is on a trailer :crybaby:

nope............

i think its down to lack of use........

i used to drive my car.from new, with supercharger all the time..at 130+ on the autobahns, it did over 20,000 miles.

as with the Tanks, if its used not very often, they break and are sick everywhere, if used everyday.like Iraq etc etc.they work fine

DAm, chris hope you make it to JAE, even if you have to take your carina to the TOC stand ;)

MAt, are you refering SCs are lex engines in general? I'm now trying to get the lex mileage down from 20k to 4k a year....

Chris - watching the post develop and the repair bill grow - just when do you find out if it's a warranty job or not - I would be cacking it about now (if not earlier in fact !) :blink: