Sign in to follow this  
Ruskie

Group Buy Suggestions...

Not sure of the proper term but the struts that open the bonnet so there is no need for a bonnet catch.

New mesh for the grille as there appears to be a demand for it now.

Some sort of engine dressing items such as Battery cover etc.

Just a few ideas, anyone care to add?

Ruskie, do you mean Fig's hood struts? You still need the catch to stop the bonnet flying open when you're in motion - have seen a lot of cars lately where the hood has flown open at 70mph and smashed into the windscreen - that scares me slightly!

As for other items, what about the metal pedals, scuff plates etc so that people with S and SE spec cars can move them up to look like Sport spec?

What i really meant was the bonnet stick thing that holds it open becomes redundent!!!

I'd be interested in anything for the GS - nothing performance wise, but anything cosmetic. detailing stuff would also be good.

Group buy on cleaning products :unsure:

How about a group buy on the collective components for the OEM nav housing, to allow installation of a custom tft/touchscreen? You can fit numerous 7" widescreen tfts in the housing, ideal solution for a carputer.

Group buy on cleaning products :unsure:

You don't know how much I spend on cleaning products and how quickly I go through them!!!

Unfortunately a group buy is impossible on cleaning products as we have our own LOC detailing store. See here

As for the other items I'll have a look into them for you.......................

B)

what about a group buy on the Double Din toyota altezza dash plates that let ya ditch the standard unit.

Im planning on getting the Kenwood DDx-7025 touch screen double din unit. very sexy!!

OK, here's one.

What about NOS?

The extra power could be good if the price is right :)

Pete, there's always one sensible one :P

Very good idea though, mine are looking a bit like Norkep's after the last euro meet :whistling:

what make of tyres you all want as my mate can get tyres, the more tyres the cheeper thay are :D

what make of tyres you all want as my mate can get tyres, the more tyres the cheeper thay are :D

What about 4 x Goodyear eagle f1 gsd3 245/40 ZR18?

what make of tyres you all want as my mate can get tyres, the more tyres the cheeper thay are  :D

What about 4 x Goodyear eagle f1 gsd3 245/40 ZR18?

i will ask mate, any more ?

Erm I think Dunlop SP9000's witht he rim protector for the Lexus? Think they got good reviews. Dunno the size though, whatever is standard for the IS (215 40 r 17)

what make of tyres you all want as my mate can get tyres, the more tyres the cheeper thay are  :D

4 x toyo proxes t1s 225x40x18 :)

with rim protector :D

yes i'll need tyres soon too..

any more tyres wanted as i will be seeing my mate on monday ?( ive noted tyres so far colin,bazza,aido)

Erm I think Dunlop SP9000's witht he rim protector for the Lexus? Think they got good reviews. Dunno the size though, whatever is standard for the IS (215 40 r 17)

B) standard size is 215/45/17

Is it possibe to get hold of "Lexus " workshop manuals on CD-Rom and maybe EPC to cover the IS200 range, i've see some on Ebay but they are USA one's and don't cover the IS200, your thoughts please,

Bob :) .