Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Suggestions...

Ruskie

Is it possibe to get hold of "Lexus " workshop manuals on CD-Rom and maybe EPC to cover the IS200 range, i've see some on Ebay but they are USA one's and don't cover the IS200, your thoughts please,

Bob :) .

I actully found one on eBay that covered the IS 300, I got it and it has been very useful, but not easy to use at all.

• 1 month later...
OTE (ColinBarber @ Aug 2 2004, 09:02 PM)

QUOTE (gordon g hutchinson @ Aug 2 2004, 09:53 PM)

what make of tyres you all want as my mate can get tyres, the more tyres the cheeper thay are   

What about 4 x Goodyear eagle f1 gsd3 245/40 ZR18? 

i will ask mate, any more ?

Only just seen this. Don't do many miles in my IS any more (gone from about 15000 to 3000!) so something not to pricey would be nice... Same size as above

If there is any interest in a group buy from lexuscarcare for cleaning products, post your interest below, and I'll take it up with them ;)

;) I would be interested in some lexuscarcare gear B)

Klasse ALL-IN-ONE and P21S wax

Col - I have them.

you WANT the Klasse sealant glaze too mate - trust me.

will do mine soon, prolly next week.

canterbury will really look good with 2 coats of all in one (it doesn't layer, but two good applications will give a great effect), then about 5 layers of sealant glaze.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well i had an idea, keep getting cought out at petrol stations without super unleaded. And i can never buy the fuel/octane addadtive fast enough.

would realy like to buy a trade pack of them, that way i can have 10-20 bottles at home and always keep a few in the car. might save a few pennies too!!

anyone else with a charger might understand me here

well i had an idea, keep getting cought out at petrol stations without super unleaded. And i can never buy the fuel/octane addadtive fast enough.

would realy like to buy a trade pack of them, that way i can have 10-20 bottles at home and always keep a few in the car. might save a few pennies too!!

anyone else with a charger might understand me here

might be ok on this one chris, i have a mate of mine works where thay make it, will see him later or sunday will let you know if poss and what price ?

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links