Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Suggestions...

Ruskie

Not sure of the proper term but the struts that open the bonnet so there is no need for a bonnet catch.

New mesh for the grille as there appears to be a demand for it now.

Some sort of engine dressing items such as Battery cover etc.

Just a few ideas, anyone care to add?

Ruskie, do you mean Fig's hood struts? You still need the catch to stop the bonnet flying open when you're in motion - have seen a lot of cars lately where the hood has flown open at 70mph and smashed into the windscreen - that scares me slightly!

As for other items, what about the metal pedals, scuff plates etc so that people with S and SE spec cars can move them up to look like Sport spec?

How about a group buy on the collective components for the OEM nav housing, to allow installation of a custom tft/touchscreen? You can fit numerous 7" widescreen tfts in the housing, ideal solution for a carputer.

what about a group buy on the Double Din toyota altezza dash plates that let ya ditch the standard unit.

Im planning on getting the Kenwood DDx-7025 touch screen double din unit. very sexy!!

Pete, there's always one sensible one :P

Very good idea though, mine are looking a bit like Norkep's after the last euro meet :whistling:

Erm I think Dunlop SP9000's witht he rim protector for the Lexus? Think they got good reviews. Dunno the size though, whatever is standard for the IS (215 40 r 17)

Erm I think Dunlop SP9000's witht he rim protector for the Lexus? Think they got good reviews. Dunno the size though, whatever is standard for the IS (215 40 r 17)

B) standard size is 215/45/17

Is it possibe to get hold of "Lexus " workshop manuals on CD-Rom and maybe EPC to cover the IS200 range, i've see some on eBay but they are USA one's and don't cover the IS200, your thoughts please,

Bob :) .