Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Long Til I Get Pulled Over?

aido

Guys, put the plates on my car at the weekend and I've realised how small the text is:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/alb...l3xsc.sized.jpg

Do you reckon I'll get away with this or is it worth buying some more plates with standard fonts and spacing and keeping them in the car just in case?

I'll be getting the car in the body shop in the next few weeks to sort those holes out btw.....

TIA

just the holes, that is dirtier then a batty mans :tsktsk: after its just ........... Not that I would know :whistling:

Back on to topic, keep a spare set in the boot.

just the holes, that is dirtier then a batty mans :tsktsk: after its just ........... Not that I would know :whistling:

Thanks guys, will risk it til JAE and then get some more made up there - and Raz, what have you been up to :o

Trying to get Thursday off so I can sort it out for JAE :P

Poor Ade,

He sticks a pic to find out the 'pull over' factor and everyone just takes the :tsktsk: . Soz mate, i also know how difficult it can be to keep the car clean with so many commitments :angry: . Hope you get her sorted for JAE ;)

He was probably hoping you had some charlie for sale mate :P

People do seem to love your car though, like that bloke at Donington who liked it too - think I'm going to try a VW Polo in pink with girly bits to see if that attracts the ladies.

Only thing that usually pulls me is fat birds :D

i got pulled and the copper said "Nice Plate mate" whilst admiring the car.. then left  :blink:
He was probably hoping you had some charlie for sale mate

Thats a nice plate mate, got any weed?

flushes loo

No officer... :unsure: