Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car Ordered

As many of the older members will know I have long been a Lexus fan and owner, my last Lexus being a modified GS 430. But the need for performance and styling took me away from Lexus to a TVR Cerbera with a 0-60 in 3.9sec

Having had it now for 14 months I feel the need for a change and so the Cerbera has gone to a new home and the search was on for a new car.

A brief visit the Lexus dealer to look at an SC 430 convinced me that it did not have the performance or styling I crave. mats monster looked very interesting but I don't think I could wait that long.

So I have gone for a new TVR Sagaris, which with a 0-60 in 3.7sec keeps it ahead of all the other offerings from German and Italy.

Only a few pre-production cars have been produced, so I must wait until Nov/Dec for delivery of customers cars.

Sadly its not a Lexus but I hope you will see why I have chosen the TVR over a Lexus. The picture below is of the colour I have ordered (Pearlesant Yellow)

Image-7D911FDCD50911D8.jpg

now that is nice dave!

hope you are gonna take me for a spin again! (literally)

Hey dave.. why dont you get a GS to knock around in?? better that gets scratched then the new TVR mate??

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Subtle colour again, huh?

But...can you get your golf clubs in the boot? (Or your boots in the trunk?)

I share others view that you really need a saloon as well, for those 'quiet' days! A Passat!!? Come on!! An LS400/430?

I have a friend with a Porsche Carrera who loves my LS...mainly because its so comfy after his go-cart! :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek: