Sign in to follow this  
LexMeisterGeneral

Is200 For Sale

I am selling my beloved is200 and in the market for an is300 :D

Its an Nov 2001/51 platinum ice SE standard expcept for rear boot spoiler (lexus accessory one) and dark tint all round. Mileage is 45K and condition is excellent. The front 2 alloys are slightly scuffed (can refurb), rears perfect. Full Lexus service history and just put 4 new dunlop tyres on! There is also the balance of manufacturers warrenty (up until Nov). If anyone is interested pm me and I'll send you some pics! (private plate not included). I am looking for 12950 ovno.

Cheers :D

NICE ONE!!

Whats colour/spec IS300 are you getting then?

I wanted either Black or Red. Managed to find a nice clean Red one at a lexus dealer and bought it! Wasnt to fussed about sat nav as I have tomtom navigator on my ipaq and it it does a good enough job. Can't wait to get it and have a play!

From the first time I tested an is300 (at the lexus open road event) I've wanted one! was considering getting a 325 or 330 but in the end didnt bother as I am more than happy with is300 power and drive not to mention lexus reliabilty and service.

cheers

:hehe::lol::hehe:

Sold.

So how come I can't sell mine (details here):angry:

It's been advertised for about three weeks and not a single call :angry:

Ok so it's an auto - apart form that it's newer, a few more bits and I'm only looking for £500 more although I'll have to drop the price as I haven't had a peep. :crybaby:

Sign in to follow this