Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Beer Can/drinks Can Cooler For Jae

Good lad!

Just need to find a Tesco's near Northampton, the ice I took to donington melted and it took about 2 weeks for it to dry up!

So what are you gonna do with all that Carlsberg :o

Sorry mate I misunderstood - I thought you meant you bought 15 x 15 can crates of beer for 15 blow up beer holders :o

Wondered where you were going to put it all :P

aido, better modify your post now...I have! :o

If i bought 15 of them, plus the amount of baby gear we have to bring in the car for one nights camping (ask the girlfriend).

I would have to buy on of those V*lvo V70 T5's and join that nobby volvo owner club who were parked across from us in the Top Gear car park.

(feeling a little silly at my freudian slip).

Hehe, they'd spank me in one of those T5's though, some of those Volvo's are quick!

Did make me laugh though to see them with tints and mods on a big estate Volvo, frigging bizarre!

Enjoy those can's and I'll see you at the weekend :)

nice feet mate! :D

:lol: talk about attention to detail.

Aido at the Nam cruise, we've got loads of kitted up estate cars... rovers, vaxhualls, fords, WHY??

Rob, you're not a foot fetishist are you - everyone lock up their tents at JAE :P

Raz, maybe they're lost and think they're actually going to Vietnam and need safe estate cars for all the warfare :tomato:

Raz, maybe they're lost and think they're actually going to Vietnam and need safe estate cars for all the warfare :tomato:

yes :tomato::tomato: Cheltnam :lol: The purpe flip paint one certainly looks the part :lol: