Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

May Change Manafacturer

Chris.S

I may go back to Subaru or something else now guys, as I don't trust the car now plus all the problems I'm having with the repair.

But rest asure I will still be here to help whatever happpens

join the sea of other scoobies... they look boring.. might perform well but would you go out with an ugly bird just because she is good in bed.

you are not gonna impress ya mates that much

Also you suprise me chris.. working in a dealership and knowing yourself that Toyota build some of the finest cars in the world.. including engines.

Ex-Lex

stop talking through your backside... IS200 is far from Max Power... go and get your facts straight before posting 1st time comments.

Troll elswhere.

Also you suprise me chris.. working in a dealership and knowing yourself that Toyota build some of the finest cars in the world.. including engines.

Yes they do Steve and always will do, and I do tell everyone the same thats why my uncle bought my old one.

I just feel so let down by it at the moment and if I have to pay 4 grand to repair it

Ex-Lex

stop talking through your backside... IS200 is far from Max Power... go and get your facts straight before posting 1st time comments.

Troll elswhere.

:lol::lol:

Moving away from Lexus is the right thing to do, Chris. Lexus (particularly the IS200) is so Max Power now.

:tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

ubaru don't seem to want to spend the money ad the agencies thinking up new names

They don't spend any money on their interior design either - be using the same dashboard design for the last 30 years. :o

think of the comforts your lex can offer chris, understand you being a bit disgruntled tho mate. just see what happens with lexus and hopefully it'll all sort itself out.

Troll elswhere.

Is it a matter of fact or a matter of opinion?

Troll elswhere.

Is it a matter of fact or a matter of opinion?

Would you care to back up your opinion,, why have you reached this conclusion.. perhaps you would like to start up your own thread so we can all discuss what you have based your opinions on.. what do you reckon..

I just don't trust the car anymore  :unsure:

:duh: I know how you are feeling mate, something very similar happened

to me about 2yr ago with my (dare I say) vectra sri, just driving along at a steady 60mph and BANG, timing belt tensioner give way, cylinder head was :tsktsk: and a hole in one of the pistons. The car sat in the drive for a few days deciding wot to do due to a 2.500 bill to fix the car. Cut a long story short, got it fixed got rid of it as I also did not trust the car, wish I kept it at the time.

I know it wasn't a Lexus but it is the same, your pride and joy, B)

ALL I CAN SAY IS DON'T GET RID OF IT, IF YOU DO GET THE IS 300 OR GS430

might perform well but would you go out with an ugly bird just because she is good in bed.

Erm, yeah :blink:

Hopefully things should be right Chris, hopefully things will go in your favour and she'll get fixed.

Before yours blew how many other failures have there been apart from the one with the crushed manifold? Can see where you're coming from but take into account the standard number of failures across all manufacturers, odds are you've got less chance of something going wrong in the Lexus I think?

Whatever you do go for make sure it's not a rash decision, the grass isn't always greener mate, just don't go for a Megane Cabriolet otherwise you'll look like a hairdresser :P