Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Right Who Let My Secret Out.....

Fever

Right own up....who let my secret out?? :shifty: ....... :lol:

More to the point who changed my Avatar?? :shifty: ...... Mr McNally, it wouldn't have anything to do with you would it??? :ph34r::shifty:

P.S. By the way I'm not a really plane spotter....honest guv....well I like aircraft, but I don't stand around airports in my anorack!! :lol::lol:

lmao.. your a big fat LIAR neil.. you LOVE planes and all its associated spottyness especially the sound of a crisp anorak around your person..

as for who let your secret out.. well cant tell ya..

lmao.. your a big fat LIAR neil.. you LOVE planes and all its associated spottyness especially the sound of a crisp anorak around your person..

as for who let your secret out.. well cant tell ya..

LOL

P.S. By the way I'm not a really plane spotter....honest guv....well I like aircraft, but I don't stand around airports in my anorack!! :lol::lol:

So that wasn't you that i saw on the inner perimeter road at Heathrow when i dropped someone off the other week then.. :P

.Open your boot,i bet there's an anorak in it.

Liar liar....pants on fire :lol::lol:

First there was Besty and his caravan - now theres Fever and plane spotting - any more of this and I will have to change brands ... :blink:

i am a train spotter

Steve...that's just gay!! :lol::lol:

hey niel, if u want i can bring you some REAL plane parts for u to ummmmmm look at..... i can do some rivet rubbings from if u want?????

Rob...you have a PM mate... :shifty: ....actually....what am I saying, no you don't!!!!!! :o :o :lol::lol:

By the way...I am not a plane spotter, I keep trying to tell you all that!!! :angry: