Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Like Wow

dipstick

:zee: ...as someone who remembers the sixties, (well, vaguely, through the haze!) I can't approve of the tone you youngsters are using! Or is that Toner you're 'using'? Don't toke and drive chaps! :whistling:

I think I should add here:

I also remember the sixties. I can recall the headline in the Daily Mail - "Beatles to break up". Sigh.

I am not high. I'm just spaced out and floaty today.

I do not follow, advocate or condone the implied activities!

The lesson is - never call a leprachaun Kevin and do not take too many Neurofen Plus on an empty stomach.

Purple Haze  :question:  :whistling:

Cant stand the stuff its nasty ...tastes like :tsktsk: and didnt do nothing for me :yack:....bring on the SS or JH then your talking bro B) B)

Confused...??? :duh:

Explain.... :duh: :shifty:

Purple Haze  :question:  :whistling:

Cant stand the stuff its nasty ...tastes like :tsktsk: and didnt do nothing for me :yack:....bring on the SS or JH then your talking bro B) B)

Confused...??? :duh:

Explain.... :duh: :shifty:

Not for public forums bro you have pm :winky:

i can see a big green smoke cloud above the loc tents at jae!

:lol::lol: Nah i stoped all that almost 2 years ago now...altough no harm in a little gardning while out on them fields if its a warm sunny day :whistling::whistling: B)

i have an urge to watch cheech and chong now!

so dipstick, u still spaced out mate?

John if you have any on DVD, please bring them alone we can watch them in LEX AV :lol:

i have an urge to watch cheech and chong now!

so dipstick, u still spaced out mate?

Hilarious films.....loved it when he said the dog ate his stash and had to wait for it to come out....other says what were smoking :tsktsk: replies..yeah its good :tsktsk: :lol::lol:

Ah, Cheech and Chong. Last time I settled down with a tape of them I got so engrossed in their utter direness I forgot about the grill and set the house on fire. This is true. Sigh.

Spaced out - yeah. Remember when pick'n'mix was 6d a quarter at Woolworths? Well you could get a whole LOAD of pink marshmallows for that and they've all reincarnated in my head today.

Simple enough. Bacon was under grill in kitchen. I was watching TV. Long pause whilst Cheech and Chong babble on. Sniff a few times, look at mate. Can you smell smoke? Oh cripes, or words to that effect, followed by adventures with telephones and emergency operators. During which events maternal parent arrives home (was a LONG time ago) to discover her house is on fire and her hallway is knee deep in firemen.

Not a popular bunny that afternoon, I can tell you.

Ah, Cheech and Chong. Last time I settled down with a tape of them I got so engrossed in their utter direness I forgot about the grill and set the house on fire. This is true. Sigh.

Spaced out - yeah. Remember when pick'n'mix was 6d a quarter at Woolworths? Well you could get a whole LOAD of pink marshmallows for that and they've all reincarnated in my head today.

:offtopic:

http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/

Should satisfy your pink marshmallow craving!