Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 4 Wheel Aligment

This topic may have been covered before but after fitting Eibach's to my IS200 Sport, I'm wondering what alignment settings my car should be set to?

Is it the ones listed here in the knowledgebase or are these only for the OEM unlowered suspension setup?

If these are the correct ones for my car do I take a copy of these to the the guys that will be doing the alignment and tell them these are what I want the car set too? Or will they have these on their system already?

Thanks in advance,

Gavin

you want them set to the original OEM settings, this they will have in the books/system - if poss get it set to the middle of the range and on a laser aligner as it is more accurate than the mechanical alignment.

oh also leave it until u have done about 500 miles ish - as it gives time for the springs to settle.

Thanks fluff.

So basically have the car set to the middle of the range of the settings listed in the knowledgebase?

The car has done around 300 miles so far but I'll wait until 500

the setting give a slight toe in, causing the inside of the tyres to wear slightly, i have mine set to the middle of the range and my tyre wear is even.

there was a post about this approx a week ago i seem to remember

500 is just a figure that has been thrown about and opinion says its an average length of time to wait.

Got mine fitted Tuesday and getting wheel alignment done tomorrow with 60k service though it will only have done about 150 miles. Want it done cause off on hol v soon. Hope they've settled enough. Been throwing it around like it's been driven 500 miles though. :D Might get it checked again in a couple of months when I get new tyres...

Got mine fitted Tuesday and getting wheel alignment done tomorrow with 60k service though it will only have done about 150 miles. Want it done cause off on hol v soon. Hope they've settled enough. Been throwing it around like it's been driven 500 miles though. :D Might get it checked again in a couple of months when I get new tyres...

mine is ok ,i done around 150 miles too,best to get it set up at a dealers. :)