Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Is, 2 Grey Is's And 1 Shiny Black Is

Sipey

On my way home last night at about 5.40 pm I passed a very shiny Black IS - had either chrome or highly polished alloys. This was on the A320. I was about to go under the rail bridge and you had just come under it heading towards Chertsey

Shortly after that I followed a blue one through Runnymede and into Windsor. Then whoever it was followed me through Windsor and out to Maidenhead.

Then in the evening the owner of a Granite Sky IS waved at me on St Marks road in Maidenhead outside the Hospital

Then this morning I passed another Granite Sky IS on the roundabout in old Windsor.

So, were any of these LOC members??

On my way home last night at about 5.40 pm I passed a very shiny Black IS - had either chrome or highly polished alloys. This was on the A320. I was about to go under the rail bridge and you had just come under it heading towards Chertsey

Shortly after that I followed a blue one through Runnymede and into Windsor. Then whoever it was followed me through Windsor and out to Maidenhead.

Then in the evening the owner of a Granite Sky IS waved at me on St Marks road in Maidenhead outside the Hospital

Then this morning I passed another Granite Sky IS on the roundabout in old Windsor.

So, were any of these LOC members??

St Marks Road - Maidenhead?! A few months ago you'd have seen my IS there as that's where my folks live!

Look out for my blue GS300 Sport - I work in Maidenhead and my folks and the out-laws live there.