Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Autumn Japs

Claire G

Please register your interest below if you think you might like to come - it'll give me an indication of numbers for booking.

The Autumn Japanese Auto & Performance Car Show

NAC Stoneleigh Park, nr Coventrry, Warks (5 miles J15 M40, signposted from the A45/46)

Sunday 3rd October 2004 10am-4pm

Free entry to Ford Show plus Performance & GTi shows in adjacent halls

Superb indoor hall, plus outside hardstanding and secure undercover parking. Two hotels on site at reasonable prices.

Expect to see:

- Private entries

- Trade stands

- JAP jumble

- Concours

- Club displays

Thanks,

Claire

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I've now received the passes in the post for this. Will double check how many I have and those of you that have expressed interest will get first refusal. Everyone else is still welcome, you'll just have to pay on arrival!

We also need to work out the 4 concours-class cars representing the club in the indoor-display area.

Thanks,

Claire

Some important info for you on this event

INDOOR EXHIBITORS (4 places)

- All cars must be set up and in place by 9.30am on the day of the event. Display vehicles must have batteries disconnected and fuel tanks under a quarter full.

- Cars must be on stand until the show closes at 4pm.

- Clubs may use this event to promote their activities and recruit new members. All clubs must display a banner or board with their name clearly indicated and the show cars separated from the public with ropes and posts (STEVE??!!)

OUTSIDE EXHIBITORS

- The outside display area is in Service Area C and you are able to set up in this area from 7am. You MUST be set up by 9.30am latest. Exhibitors in this area must stay set up in this area until at least 4pm when the show closes, as the area will be laid out with the trade stands around the outside and club displays in the middle

-----------------------------

The organisers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to any vehicle however caused (as with all our meets).

-----------------------------

With this in mind, can I have a definitive list of those of you attending and who wants to display in the indoor area (Chris, I know you wanted to).

I will also need to ask one or two of you to take responsibility on the day for setting up both areas, unfortunately due to family commitments I can't attend.

This is a good, professional-type show and it'll be great to show off your cars and your Club!!!

Display vehicles must have batteries disconnected and fuel tanks under a quarter full.

Why Claire do we have to do that?? just wonder....hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::question::question::question:

i will be there........ :) :) :) :) :)

Forgot to mention that I have the 4 indoor passes. Once we've sorted out who's for definite, I'll get you to send me an SAE and get these out to you.

I will be there for definite :whistling:

:driving:

• 2 weeks later...