Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae

Fidgits

If you wanted a cook to take over and give Ken and Ian a break you only had to ask :P i would have been more than happy to have cooked for a couple of hours.

I wasn't told you could only have 1 of each,but i do think the larger BBQ could of been put to better use.

Anyway i had a great time and a big thanks to all that was involved in arranging everything.

Cheers guys

Was Ian & Les doing the cooking after the person who was doing it never bothered.

17 LOC members either never showed or dropped out of the BBQ, the TOC lot that had organised their own BBQ and a TOC club sponsor took up your shortfall.

I spent 30 minutes looking around Billing the whole weekend and it's all thanks to LOC :yack:

The muppet was from MR2OC and their club is now banned from JAE btw.

dont forget the 5 we recruited from type R club :whistling:

they sang your praises

said it was a better spread than their clubs effort

:D

Sorry Bazza, you and you lovely wife was stars for getting her cousin over and his mate's but it still left 17 short even with them :crybaby:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken spent most of his day sorting it. For those who turned up and changed there minds when they clearly registered interest.

We were two of the no shows, arrived about 3:00 but had to leave in a bit of a hurry at 4:30. I didn't think to say we weren't staying and would like to apologise to Ken in particular and to Steve and all involved in organising this and also to thank them. From what we saw (and comments above) it looked like a good 'do' and we were dissapointed to miss it.

Tony & Penny

I thought that everyone from LOC who was down to go turned up though?

Who was missing then Ken as you were marking that list weren't you?

15 is nearly £100 of food - can see why you're ****** off.

You should have told me as I could have eat that lot (then again I said I could do that chilli sauce or 5 minutes and started crying after 2 or 3.....)

We could have had a drunken hot dog eating contest like they do in the US where that little fella eats about 30 a minute - that's an idea for the next show when we're all drunk again :whistling:

Chill out .......everyone who said they were going must of paid up,so there was food left over and i'm sure it didn't go to waste and even if it did does it really matter as it wasn't a personal expense!!!

Those that didn't turn up missed out not you Ken.

just posted my first replies on TOC, as lynn made herself famous in a thread http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...50entry167406

I've also just sent an email to MR2OC admin...

And, received a reply..

"At the moment, his login name is “the ***** that caused us so much grief” best be quick as he won’t be on much longer. Please feel free to post as a guest and make any comment you see fit. He will be severely dealt with you can be sure. This is most definitely not the kind of thing we want to be associated with.

Regards and apologies

Stef."

I must say, if he'd rev'ed that car once, it would of been acceptable...

But I guess NOT, as if anyone had met this guy, this was probally the only way he could try and attract attention of any kind... Not only was the car minging, he was too, it's a shame to know his probally after little things that go bump in the night like witches or something, as surly if the guy had a brain too, he'd know it was bed time for most but the creepy stuff..

This guy should go and run market stools at max power events or something... or just plainly GET A LIFE... Nuff said! and I'm usually nice.

Should've clumped him and wrapped him up in the tent and shoved him in the boot :lol:

whilst we packed our tent at 0530 in the morning, lol.

Couldnt get the other half to stay any longer after that debacle all night.

Lucky the M1 south was a straight road mainly!!! and thnk *** for rumble strips and cats eyes making a noise.

Chill out .......everyone who said they were going must of paid up,so there was food left over and i'm sure it didn't go to waste and even if it did does it really matter as it wasn't a personal expense!!!

Those that didn't turn up missed out not you Ken.

?????

read the post, as ken poiinted out the shortfall was made up from the TOC Sponsor...

It wasn't paid as suggested !!

For the amount of work that Ken put into the w/e which is obviously not noticed by a few personal expesnse is not really the point....

But hey no matter I'm alright jack....

just posted my first replies on TOC, as lynn made herself famous in a thread http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...50entry167406

I've also just sent an email to MR2OC admin...

And, received a reply..

"At the moment, his login name is “the ***** that caused us so much grief” best be quick as he won’t be on much longer. Please feel free to post as a guest and make any comment you see fit. He will be severely dealt with you can be sure. This is most definitely not the kind of thing we want to be associated with.

Regards and apologies

Stef."

Here we go - the MR2 lad has come forward....

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/index.php?name=Foru...c&p=44648#44648

His appologies do sound very sincere, have read the posts and a few others and this sound a bit out of character for him.

He is lucky that he was not clubbered in any way as there was a lot of ppls very upset with him.

Only realised who it was earlier from the post, have known him a good ol' while from mr2's....

I'm not condoning his actions but it is most unlike him and have talked to him on msn this morning, I think remorseful is not the word as he knows he's been extremely stupid and annoyed a lot of people. He's now looking to retire from internte commnities entirely as he is very ashamed of what he did..

He's asked to pass on his apologies here as well, especially to Col, Parnter and child....

guess everyone makes mistakes once and at least he's had the balls to own up on a public site and apologise in person....

he's not a TOC member, but that of another club, he posted on his club and has been requested that his user be deleted from the club.

I was talking to him as a friend and at the same time as not agreeing with his actions thought it only polite to pass on his apologies which as Zee has pointed out have been posted online as well....

At least he had the balls to come forward and admit his mistake, he is very upset about how stupid he has been...

AudioX I think that response is very harsh, especially as the guy isnt even a member here, he only asked me to apologise as he knew Col was from here and I post on this club.

Col, if you're on your own next time or leave the little one at home so you don't have to worry I'll dose you and your mrs up with Jagermeister and Red Bull - I slept like a light both nights, saying that though I've slept through a huge tree being cut down next to the house before but that's what stella does for you :o

Sounds like he's genuinely apologetic but unfortunately as with all things hindsight is a great thing.

But hey no matter I'm alright Jack....

No my name is Pete :P

I only had 3 rolls,but im not complaining that it cost me a tenner and the fact i bought a case of beer and only had 4 cans!!.....some make out of it and some dont.

if you are pointing at me then please remember that I have 2 girls in the car and I paid £15

put that in your pipe mate

so in theory i had 1 burger, 1 suasage and a bit of pork

but I aint complaining coz I know there was loads left

What everyone failed to see was to go back and see what was left.. instead the moaners sat on their ****s and maoned like old women waiting in the post office pension queue.

You make it sound like £5 was a weeks wages... well the event personally cost me £300 due to me preparing the show and I could not go to work for a couple of days.

So lets quit moaning about who ate what.

if you are pointing at me then please remember that I have 2 girls in the car and I paid £15

put that in your pipe mate

so in theory i had 1 burger, 1 suasage and a bit of pork

but I aint complaining coz I know there was loads left

What everyone failed to see was to go back and see what was left.. instead the moaners sat on their ****s and maoned like old women waiting in the post office pension queue.

You make it sound like £5 was a weeks wages... well the event personally cost me £300 due to me preparing the show and I could not go to work for a couple of days.

So lets quit moaning about who ate what.

Exactly