Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Thank-yous

Fidgits

Both Steve and Ken deserve a huge thankyou for making JAE possible, without them the show wouldnt have happened, and wouldnt have gone as smoothly..

So thanks for your efforts guys! it is most appreciated!

Also, a big thankyou to everyone who was working away in the background who made the show what it was...

thanks to Ian for going to Tecos and filling his entire boot with bread rolls.. and not only that.. Iain and giddlepin cooked for a huge queue of members... amazing they kept high spirits!

big thank you to ...

steve, ...for organising this years JAE

ken, ......absolute star, great effort

gordon.......for giving us all a laugh

aido.....for giving us even more to laugh about

steve audio...for fantastic hospitality

mr goose...for having everything in his car (even a dustpan and brush :ohmy: )

the prolex team...for excellent judging

zee.....for being zee

and a big special thanks to mat....for letting us use the race car for toilet trips

and an even bigger thanks to mat ...for letting me drive the monster

Well done to you guys for all the hard works to organising everythings, i enjoyed very much, and meeting all of you for the first times had make my day, hopefully will see you all soon..... :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks to all that made the day possible...it was a goodun B)

A big thanks for SteveAudiox and Jit for accomodating me, raz & co. ;) much appreciated mate :)

Thanks to Chris for the stuff you brought up for me B)

Thanks for the stickers Steve :zee:

B) ;) :winky: B) ;) :winky:

Pics to follow ;)

Hear hear. I think the previous posts just about cover all the thank yous needed.

Would also like to thank Chris Shipley and Colin Barber using their joyriding skills so effectively to retrieve my car keys :P Also thanks to Paul Norkep for arranging the AA to stand by :winky: and to Raz Rankin for making me feel more embarrased than I already was :blush:

Hear hear. I think the previous posts just about cover all the thank yous needed.

Would also like to thank Chris Shipley and Colin Barber using their joyriding skills so effectively to retrieve my car keys :P Also thanks to Paul Norkep for arranging the AA to stand by :winky: and to Raz Rankin for making me feel more embarrased than I already was :blush:

I take it you locked your keys in the car :unsure::blink::lol:

and to Raz Rankin for making me feel more embarrased than I already was :blush:

sorry, someone else would have done it sooner or later, wander who it will be next year? ;)

Big thanks to the Admin and co for making this happen, a top weekend.... but one moan... whats this I hear that LOC had a lounge last year :question::whistling:

I'd like to say thanks to all those who made the effort to come to JAE this year!

Steve - great work behind the scenes - it's appreciated by everyone here I'm sure the effort you put into making JAE as comfortable and organised as possible.

To everyone else - thanks for making me laugh so much!

thanks to everyone involved in organising jae and making it a great weekend.

thanks to besty for being so prepared and letting me use his caravan.

had so many great chats and laughs over the weekend, really enjoyed myself, thanks once again chaps!

I think i'll put my two pennies worth in here.

Great day saturday, great hospitality, cheers to all and especially SteveAudioX, Judy and pals Raj/Jaz/Jit and wife for the curry.

Although it was difficult mixing in the "full" celebrations with all, having the family with me, but the event was not ruined for us by the late night drinking...I can understand that peeps have probably been working hard all week, and need a blowout.......

BUT, it was that car in the Mr2/Roadster/celica club section across from TOC and LOC revving flat out all night that soured the event for us.

So what happened to us? What decision had we made?

As we had been up early Saturday with our son, and with him being an early riser, we decided to retire to our tent about 11pm sat night, after the fireworks. We began to get used to the generator, and the drunk voices, which did get a little louder admittedly, but as already stated, it's lads together, its gonna be a little noisy..

It is fully the fault of that car owner redlining the vehicle, and as those of you under the gazebo know at around 0430 am, and having about half an hours sleep by that time, I got up and walked past the gazebo ready for the concerned car owners blood, the warrant card probably wasnt going to even leave my pocket, as I would not have wanted to disclose my job after I had lumped him one....I was really baying for his blood at that time.

So, our son got us up at the break of dawn, and we then could not have the chance to lie in until mid-morning and recover the 24 hours almost without sleep..

So, we then decided to pack up and returned to Hemel where we handed little Liam over to the grandparents, and we returned home to bed where we slept soundly..

If we go again, we will camp out in the designated camping areas at the edge of the site, ort we will book a hotel nearby.

Sorry for the lack of involvement on Sunday guys..

Col, it was bang out of order what the guys in the cars were doing. Revving your car in middle of the night just isn't funny for anyone. :angry: I'm not sure where the flamin security men were hiding....

I heard that you and your family left early morning. It was a real shame that your JAE experience was ruined buy a few mindless :tsktsk:

Col, The Mr2 was an admin from the club, MR2DC I believe, if what I have heard is correct they have been told there not cmoing next year...

Only rumour so far though, agree totally out of orderand not just our clubs pee'd off with him...

we did have a camp area but it was taken before we got there which was annoying, the only other real option is to camp in the public area and walk all the way back to the car, bit of a trek really...

Excellent ...

Thanks to all those who made this years JAE happen ...

Thanks to the toe rag who did'nt let me sleep ... (name and shame this person)

Thanks to all you friendly folk and talkative people for keeping me on my toes to burn off all the beer I drank.

Thanks for Sp33dy for feeding me all weekend keeping that BBQ running ... Some one knicked my fire lighters :unsure: could'nt lite my new BBQ up .

Thanks for the man who sold me the polishing clay thingy..

Thanks Mr Aido for that rather nice drink .. how many bottles did you actully bring?

Thanks Fluff (Rob) for helping me fit Aido's you know what ..

Oh, and a big thanks to Judy for putting up with my absense all saturday .and all the members who spoke to me :tomato:

Thanks Mr Aido for that rather nice drink .. how many bottles did you actully bring?

Took 2 bottles Steve, one for me and one for Ryan.

We nicked a bit of his later on but we were getting seriously leathered by that point :(

It was the Jagermeister - they sell it at Thresher's.

Minging on it's own but fantastic with Red Bull - think everyone said that too :whistling:

Still on the come down from Saturday night though, we drunk a lot that day!

Ken, can we please come and join all you TOC boys again after everyone else has retired to bed next year? Can't remember much but we're in the pics in TOC but I can't really remember that bit of the night - must have been good fun eh!

I'd also like to add my thanks for a job very well done, It's not easy trying to do serveral hundred things at once but you all managed extremely well.

Ken - If it was not fo the amount of beer consumed, you would not thrown half that lot away mate, but still managed seconds though, any more and I'd need to get a bigger seat :lol:

Looking forward to next year already, having a look around at the different methods and colours involded in the engine has given me a few ideas, hopefully be all done for the next meet / show B)

Once again

Thank You All for a fantastic W/E

Sorry for the delay but here goes!

I want to thank everyone who organised the club area , the bbq , and the parking .

I want to thank everyone for making me and the other half ( Jo ) feel really welcome.

It was our first JAE and we really enjoyed it.

I appreciate all the hard work that went on even behind the scenes and want to say a big thank you.

Lastly i want to thank everyone in the LOC who if you werent all such a friendly helpful bunch of people i and probably most of you wouldnt be so addicted to the club and our cars.

Thanks to Dave for the red nuts

Sorry to drivel on but had to say it

Roll on next year

Question is now do i stay standard or go modified............ :question:

Thanks everyone

john

As it was my 1st-JAE me and the wife had a top weekend guys thanks to all at LOC & TOC for makeing us fill welcome and thank you to Raz and rest of the guys for waiting for me at ACE as i was late for the convoy to JAE :blush: i think if you guys had not waited for me i would have just went home :driving: , i will be back next year :driving: can not wait.

SO A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

P.S BBQ was good Ken :winky: i had 3rd's :D dont who it was doing the BBQ but you did a top job :whistling: