Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sc Vs Na Induction Kits

aido

OK probably should have taken more notice this weekend but the NA cars with induction don't seem anywhere near as loud as the SC one's with induction - is this the case?

I've heard cars stood with NA induction kits but never under duress - Rob fitted mine today and it's seriously loud - even seems to drown out the Hiper!

Just wondered - have been reading some old posts which seem to indicate the SC one is louder - is it just the noise of the supercharger pulling the air in which makes it so much louder?!

TIA

It sounds very nice Mark - now I see what Maz meant about his being loud due to no noise filtering in his bonnet!

Amazing how something so small can make so much noise!

It sounds very nice Mark - now I see what Maz meant about his being loud due to no noise filtering in his bonnet!

Amazing how something so small can make so much noise!

Lol, its that loud i cant tell if it from the Induction kit, SC, or the exhaust.....hehhe :lol::lol::lol::lol: , but will try and sort it out soon, which mean more mods.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links