Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Congratulations!

Well done fella's, both car's look the dogs danglies, that interior is very nice Maz, think I might have the seats retrimmed in that fabric you had as it was very nice indeed!

congrats to both of you,

Maz - the photos in the gallery dont do it justice you have to see it in the flesh to appreciate how good it is.

Duncan - i think you should keep your car it looks great.

Keep up the good work Maz, car looks stunning. First time I've seen the motor, all I can say is that the piccs don't do her justice.

Duncan - your motor was looking amazing as usual mate, can't figure out how you get such a shine, looking GOOOoddd B)

I know Paul, while we were supping beer the Duncan & the rest of the guys were cleaning their cars - I've bought some Poorboys polish to try next on my car under the wax - think I'll order some wax from the USA to try out with it - for now I'll probably slap the NXT on top. Just need time to try it.

Hehe neither, I bought some poor boys to do it for me!

Supposed to be very good stuff, they had it on that little blue stand where SteveAudioX picked up his clay from - have got a card somewhere in the car with the company details on, looked like they carried a lot of the American product line.

Hehe neither, I bought some poor boys to do it for me!

Aido - Get your mind out of the bottle mate, I was talking about Poor Boys to Polish your CAR, don't where your mind is mate, think the Chilli Sauce has done more damage than first thought :lol:

It is called Insanity sauce after all - maybe I need a week in the asylum - but I meant for them to polish it to - the car that is before you say anything :P

I'm going to try Mega Death sauce when it comes (was shipped today) and will see what that does :o

What did Maz win for best car of show though - seeing as he submitted the prize?

Maybe I could donate a bottle of Insanity sauce?!

Thank guys for all the kind comments, I wasnt expect to win anythings at all, as the standard of the car at JAE was very high, the Trophy was nice, but the best thing is i finally met alots of the club members who i have talk to in the forum before but never met in person, and that is worth every penny during the 2 days im at JAE... B) B) B) B) B)

and Congrats to all the other winner too, well done to you all... :) :) :)

well, congrats to Maz & Duncan, you both deserved to win.. Just a shame i couldn't turn up to the JAE Meet this year, will be there next year hopefully..

But i had a wicked time at Donnington tho.. But if things workout, probably turning up to JAE on me Bike by then.. with Lex stickers on it :lol::lol: