Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Jae Awards

Dave-Ellen

Just a quick thank you to the LOC committee for allowing Zee & I to sponser the first best engine bay award.

Zee & I were well impressed with the cars on show and the winner was Dobedos IS200 which was so shiney you could no take a pic :whistling:

Next year we will do a runner up award to stimulate you all.

One of the best things about the winning car was that all the work done was DIY and not the result of bunging wheelbarrow loads of cash at it.

Thanx again and keep polishing Barrie :geek:

many thanks to dave and zee for the compliment

makes it all worthwhile :)

and special thanks to dave for taking the time to drop my new wheels round, pity i didnt have time to get them fitted,

must say i am well impressed with them, and so were many others

:D

many thanks to dave and zee for the compliment

makes it all worthwhile :)

and special thanks to dave for taking the time to drop my new wheels round, pity i didnt have time to get them fitted,

must say i am well impressed with them, and so were many others

:D

What you doing with the OZ's ?

Congratulations Barrie, good job you kept the bonnet shut on Saturday night or I might have ended up peeing in there too - judging by the pics in the gallery I got around a bit that night!

Seriosuly though, looks absolutely fantastic, you could even make some more and sell them - you could make a fortune, I'll have a dirty one please to go with the rest of the engine bay :P

Remember to take the photo with the flash off otherwise it will blind you :lol:

good job you kept the bonnet shut on Saturday night or I might have ended up peeing in there too - judging by the pics in the gallery I got around a bit that night!

I really hope it was beer stains on my front passenger side alloy on sunday morning and not .............. :angry::angry::angry:

That'll have been the rain mate, I couldn't have made it that far Raz, even if I was drunk I would never ***** on a Lex - now if Johnnyboy had stayed overnight in the Beemer it might have been a different story :lol:

now if Johnnyboy had stayed overnight in the Beemer it might have been a different story :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hmm, never really had the rain get clean alloys dirty like that before, anyways Amin my cousin cleaned them after spraying loads and loads of wheel cleaner on them 1st ;)

Congrads on a very fine looking engine Barry, was very surprised to see the engine looking the way it did, was not expecting that.

WELL DONE MATE

Best Man Won

Congrats Barrie, what a awesome engine bay matey, so clear, very good color matching, and so......so.......shinny.....i want that cover.....hehehe :D :D :D :D :D

Nice one Bazz that cover is very nice :winky: your IS looks alot better than the last time a see it mate congrats to you :driving: i will have to get my one made now and let you see what i was thinking :winky: