Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where Do I Find The Wires

n30jjb

Hey guys. I've just bought the BLITZ Power Meter I-d from Altezzascott's SUPER CLEARANCE SALE. To wire it in there are 3 wires

1. 12 ingnition switch. (I know where that one is.....)

2. Earth. (I know where that one is too..........)

3. QUOTE " The Orange wire needs to be connected to the the road speed signal wire at the ECU". (I don't know where that one is....................... :blink: )

Can I locate this wire at the back of the speedo?

Does anyone know which colour wire it is?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers jack.

B)

Hey guys. I've just bought the BLITZ Power Meter I-d from Altezzascott's SUPER CLEARANCE SALE. To wire it in there are 3 wires

1. 12 ingnition switch. (I know where that one is.....)

2. Earth. (I know where that one is too..........)

3. QUOTE " The Orange wire needs to be connected to the the road speed signal wire at the ECU". (I don't know where that one is....................... :blink: )

Can I locate this wire at the back of the speedo?

Does anyone know which colour wire it is?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Jack.

B)

Is it a manual or auto?

The speed sense wire is White/Blue and can be found on the back of the speedo or in the fusebox by the drivers kick panel.

What does this power meter do anyway ?

The Power Meter i-D III is a unique monitoring tool that measures and displays horsepower and speed. The Power Meteor i-D III is one of the only units in the world that can display both standard and metric measurements. Power output can be display in HP, PS and kW. Speed can be displayed in MPH and km/h. Both power and speed can be displayed in digital and graphical form. The Power Meter id also has a Chassis Dynamo function, which plots Horsepower to Speed in a graph form.

Power Meter i-D III also has the ability time the following:

0-50mph (0-100km/h), 0-100mph (0-200km/h), 0-200mph (0-300mph)

0-1/8mile (0-2--m), 0-1/4 mile (0-400m), 0-5/8 mile (0-1km)

The Power Mseter i-D also has the ability to record and data log up to 5 different times.

FEATURES:

Compact 1/2 din size

Chassis dynamometer (up to 1183hp)

Reads speed in mph or km/h (up to 249 mph or 399kph)

User adjustable brightness and contrast

Easy to read illumi-drive (i-D) white lighting

Easy 3 wire hook up (attaches to stock speed sensor)

Compatible with naturally aspirated and turbo charged vehicles

DISPLAY FUNCTIONS:

The speed sense wire is White/Blue and can be found on the back of the speedo or in the fusebox by the drivers kick panel.

What does this power meter do anyway ?

The Power Meter i-D III is a unique monitoring tool that measures and displays horsepower and speed. The Power Meteor i-D III is one of the only units in the world that can display both standard and metric measurements. Power output can be display in HP, PS and kW. Speed can be displayed in MPH and km/h. Both power and speed can be displayed in digital and graphical form. The Power Meter id also has a Chassis Dynamo function, which plots Horsepower to Speed in a graph form.

Power Meter i-D III also has the ability time the following:

0-50mph (0-100km/h), 0-100mph (0-200km/h), 0-200mph (0-300mph)

0-1/8mile (0-2--m), 0-1/4 mile (0-400m), 0-5/8 mile (0-1km)

The Power Mseter i-D also has the ability to record and data log up to 5 different times.

FEATURES:

Compact 1/2 din size

Chassis dynamometer (up to 1183hp)

User adjustable brightness and contrast

Easy to read illumi-drive (i-D) white lighting

Easy 3 wire hook up (attaches to stock speed sensor)

Compatible with naturally aspirated and turbo charged vehicles

DISPLAY FUNCTIONS:

You want one now don't you Dunc....... :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links