Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cylinder Head Modifications

tdiplc

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will there be a tdi north web site or add on to your existing site detailing prices, services etc?

Sorry, I don't know yet.

I'll make a formal announcement about this and some other new developments at the appropriate time :)

has any of the people who giving mark a bit of a slagging, actually had any work done by TDI ???  ;)

only if he/tdi lets us be their customers. just need my say here. few yrs ago i enquired to TDi for my specific car as i looked on their site that listed LOTS of tuning parts for my specific car so i emailed few times no reply & i phoned them up & this guy on the phone said 'sorry we dont do anything for this car' & just hung up the phone!! i thought eh? how :tsktsk: rude!!sounds like this guy needed a course in customer service & some manners taught cos my 8 y/o cousin can do better than that! anyway i emailed few time sto complain but no response. well i dont know who this guy on the phone was & frankly i dont care. i even seen a website that slaggs TDi off big time, with the things this guy was saying & telling his members & other people do not go TDi, you dont say those things or have that reaction unless someone/company offended you badly.u may/may not know this site.

because of issues with my last car & their prices i heard i dont think i be buying from TDi.

oh well their loss!what i can say is what comes around goes around

Edited by ColinBarber

has any of the people who giving mark a bit of a slagging, actually had any work done by TDI ???  ;)

i even seen a website that slaggs TDi off big time, with the things this guy was saying & telling his members & other people do not go TDi, you dont say those things or have that reaction unless someone/company offended you badly.u may/may not know this site.

think your find that the other 'sites' moderators have NOT had ANY work done at tdi.. and have based there opnion on what other storys they are spun..

only if he/tdi lets us be their customers. just need my say here. few yrs ago i enquired to TDi for my specific car as i looked on their site that listed LOTS of tuning parts for my specific car so i emailed few times no reply & i phoned them up & this guy on the phone said 'sorry we dont do anything for this car' & just hung up the phone!! i thought eh? how :tsktsk: rude!!sounds like this guy needed a course in customer service & some manners taught cos my 8 y/o cousin can do better than that! anyway i emailed few time sto complain but no response. well i dont know who this guy on the phone was & frankly i dont care. i even seen a website that slaggs TDi off big time, with the things this guy was saying & telling his members & other people do not go TDi, you dont say those things or have that reaction unless someone/company offended you badly.u may/may not know this site.

because of issues with my last car & their prices i heard i dont think i be buying from TDi.

I am very sorry if we were unable to help you with your enquiry, and that you feel agrieved about it. We opperate a sceening process for enquiries to root out the people we would rather not deal with, so it may be that you were a victim of this process.

I am not convinced that you sent us emails, as our policy is to answer every email we get (except spam) even if it is to say "sorry, we can't help you". However, in the unlikely event that we did not reply to multiple emails I do appologise to you and hope you receieved satisfation elsewhere.

only if he/tdi lets us be their customers. just need my say here. few yrs ago i enquired to TDi for my specific car as i looked on their site that listed LOTS of tuning parts for my specific car so i emailed few times no reply & i phoned them up & this guy on the phone said 'sorry we dont do anything for this car' & just hung up the phone!! i thought eh? how  :tsktsk:  rude!!sounds like this guy needed a course in customer service & some manners taught cos my 8 y/o cousin can do better than that! anyway i emailed few time sto complain but no response. well i dont know who this guy on the phone was & frankly i dont care. i even seen a website that slaggs TDi off big time, with the things this guy was saying & telling his members & other people do not go TDi, you dont say those things or have that reaction unless someone/company offended you badly.u may/may not know this site.

I am very sorry if we were unable to help you with your enquiry, and that you feel agrieved about it. We opperate a sceening process for enquiries to root out the people we would rather not deal with, so it may be that you were a victim of this process.

I am not convinced that you sent us emails, as our policy is to answer every email we get (except spam) even if it is to say "sorry, we can't help you". However, in the unlikely event that we did not reply to multiple emails I do appologise to you and hope you receieved satisfation elsewhere.

not annoyed anymore if is way it sounded, just making a point of experience thats all as this was few yrs ago now so i dont expect people to remember......... but what got me is this guy on the phone(dunno who it was). i shouldnt think it be you Mark?? he didnt even research into anything, just came out with 'sorry nothing for your car' & hung up the phone. with amount of cars you cater for i shouldnt think you/or anyone would know straight from your heads whats available/or avaliable without looking it up first or asking??

what amazed me is regarding a website i looked few month ago. someone bad mouthing TDi(nothing to do with me, it was the moderator or someone), something bad must of happend to him with this sort of reaction/response this guy was coming out with, you dont just say something like that for no reason. not sure if he bought from tDi but i think him saying is response he got or way he was treated.i could be wrong.

only if he/tdi lets us be their customers. just need my say here. few yrs ago i enquired to TDi for my specific car as i looked on their site that listed LOTS of tuning parts for my specific car so i emailed few times no reply & i phoned them up & this guy on the phone said 'sorry we dont do anything for this car' & just hung up the phone!! i thought eh? how  :tsktsk:  rude!!sounds like this guy needed a course in customer service & some manners taught cos my 8 y/o cousin can do better than that! anyway i emailed few time sto complain but no response. well i dont know who this guy on the phone was & frankly i dont care. i even seen a website that slaggs TDi off big time, with the things this guy was saying & telling his members & other people do not go TDi, you dont say those things or have that reaction unless someone/company offended you badly.u may/may not know this site.

not annoyed anymore if is way it sounded, just making a point of experience thats all as this was few yrs ago now so i dont expect people to remember......... but what got me is this guy on the phone(dunno who it was). i shouldnt think it be you Mark?? he didnt even research into anything, just came out with 'sorry nothing for your car' & hung up the phone. with amount of cars you cater for i shouldnt think you/or anyone would know straight from your heads whats available/or avaliable without looking it up first or asking??

what amazed me is regarding a website i looked few month ago. someone bad mouthing TDi(nothing to do with me, it was the moderator or someone), something bad must of happend to him with this sort of reaction/response this guy was coming out with, you dont just say something like that for no reason. not sure if he bought from tDi but i think him saying is response he got or way he was treated.i could be wrong.

I don't know anything about the circumstances regarding the way you were treated. It may have been a bad day for us or you may not have given the right impression to us - either way I am sorry about it.

I know about the idiots in the other forum and personally don't lose any sleep over it because sooner or later everyone gets what they deserve - good or bad. TDi has never dealt with the guy that runs it or any of the people that are active, but he does seem to have some issues with us. I used to correct him on some LOC threads where was wrong, which perhaps he didn't like or perhaps he has some other issues which I am not aware of. There is only one member (I should say ex member) that had a problem with us that I couldn't resolve, and I believe he didn't want resolution because he owes us money.

I know that I can hold my head high in any cirumstances, because I know that TDi turn out good work for a price that many people find acceptable, and that I bend over backwards to help people out and resolve issues that are real or persieved.

i hope TDI NORTH dose well for you mark GOOD LUCK gordon ;)

Why thank you Kind Sir :blush:

You never know, you may even feel disposed towards availing yourself of some of the services of the aforementioned establishment :D You will be very welcome Sir.

i hope TDI NORTH dose well for you mark GOOD LUCK  gordon  ;)

Why thank you Kind Sir :blush:

You never know, you may even feel disposed towards availing yourself of some of the services of the aforementioned establishment :D You will be very welcome Sir.

no i mean it mark, all the best :D i am in a good mood today, lots of money coming my way so you never know :D

• 5 months later...
Inconclusion Mark, did you definetely do the test for the head ?

What was the result (Torque / HP / ect.) ?

The only testing we have done have been on modified cars, and you will get different results with different specification cars.

I doubt whether the head is worth doing on an otherwise standard car because the exhaust system is too restrictive, but it will work well if a decent manifold and system is installed.