Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Question For Everyone

Bazza

Im good too..

In the second of two weeks off at moment..

Tasks for time off

1.Do garden,

2.Paint calipers

3.Clean house

4.Send loads of clothes to charity shops

5.Get broken digital camera back to Kodak for repairs under warranty

6. visit council dump with items cleaned from house, and not just leave it all in shed after the clearout.

Back to reality the coming Monday and have done,

1.House cleaned

2.clothes sent to charity shop

Not done

1.Calipers (the hammerite is still in tin in the car)

2.Garden (it is very big and overgrown, I cant face it)

3.digi camera still sitting on top of telly (borrowing dads at mo, too convenient, lives next street, and have 10mnths warranty left on my camera at mo)

4.council dump not visited, rubbish is all in the shed...House does look nice now. We think we'll have a house party...And Yes, Liam wont be there to be disturbed, lol...He will be at grandparents.

And, ....Congrats claire.

Hi all! I'm doing ok, getting ready for a long weekend working at home!

Changing my brake pads all round today for Mintex and gonna paint calipers black with chrome stickers too!

Then I have a garage to clear out ready for new kitchen being delivered soon-ish! Oh what fun!

Everyone else still ok?

:angry: I worked all day yesterday in the belting hot sun,thinking how good I'll feel tomorrow (today) when i'm out cleaning my car. But as usual the good old british weather has let me down again. It's very warm outside but it's raining!!!!!

Sorry i just had to share that with you all.

and on a good note congratulations claire ;)

Hi everyone, as you can tell i'm new here :D glad to see you all seeming friendly.

Hi,welcome to the club. I see your from the North East (Durham). Do you play Golf by any chance?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links