Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Question For Everyone

Bazza

Was very impressed with your car at the weekend, well done mate. I came away with a few thoughts on what to do with my IS... only had it two weeks, trying to make it to a month before I start pulling it to pieces:)

Good of you to enquire Sir, I just hope this thread doesn't disintergrate in to a discussion on piles, corns or anthing else of an overtly grim nature!

Before it does, had my first scan today and new nipper is looking good and set to arrive in to the big wide world end of Jan! :hehe:

im still knackered and recovering from jae, and i gave myself yesterday off to catch up on some sleep. now im just even more behind :blink: ah well...

Top drawer here, still feeling hungover though. Had some of the insanity sauce earlier to clear my head - it's worked :)

ur a nutter mate! :wacko::yahoo: :duh:

How's the sunburn?

Amazingly it's gone!!!

I'm still looking a bit more colourful but nowhere near the problems I had at JAPS or Donington - must be getting used to going out the house now :P

Congrats btw Claire, didn't realise you were expecting again - all the best to all of you :)

John, you know you want some mate - I'm just sat here looking at the Mega Death stuff and it's calling my name:

death.jpg

Scary stuff eh?!

And Steve, try some of that drink you liked at the weekend, the alcohol content will relax you and the Red Bull will give you wings :P

the supervisor that looks after the opposite shift does f all and if he does do something its wrong and i have to clean up the mess when i come in - took me 4 hrs to tidy up/correct the paperwork this morn, its really not what i expect as i have lots of other stuff to do also aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh :angry: he was not in today so could not have a word with him either.