Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Has anybody noticed that the GS is now expected to come out before the RX hybrid? The hybrid is not available until June but the GS should be out around April!

These dates are listed in Autotrader and my local dealership was aware that this was happening.

Nice!

I hope this is ageless like the iS. Whenever I see an iS they look just as good no matter how old they are getting. Not like say a 3 series beemer, they just get old after 1 year.

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or does the MkIII look like they have taken the MkII and sort of merged it with a MkI.

I've always perfered the MkI as the lines flow better and the back doesn't seem to have been simply chopped off as in the MkII.

Either way have to say that the new GS is a big improvement on the latest model :D

i like the new GS.

:offtopic: how come the new GS300 pics is only shown in LHD(america spec?) first? considering its made in japan, is not even on the official toyota japan website yet. i thought they be the first/most update on their products?? is like the RX8, the first official pics when it wernt on sale yet were LHD pictures.