Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex-uk Latest Offering Is200/300 !

Dave-Ellen

OK,

As promised some pics of the prototype Prolex-UK silencer its made in 304 gauge stainless steel and will fit US cars as well :P .

Will have it fitted on my car shortly & will post more pics then.

Cost is £275 inc VAT plus UK P&P

I will only be commisioning a limited run of these so first come first served for delivery early September.

A deposit of £100 will secure your Zorst

Please PM me for payment details

Dave

prolex_ex_1.sized.jpg

prloex_ex_2.sized.jpg

prolex_ex_3.sized.jpg

OK,

will be engraved with the Prolex-UK logo and kazama (famous japanese drift driver)

Just for you Scott !

Much better :winky:

You will have to get jack Barnes to trial one, now he has a Blitz Power id... to see a rough power increase..

:blink: Erm yes I'll trial one for you now I have the Blitz Power I-d. :whistling:

Will the engraving make a differance to the power increase :lol:

Edited by n30jjb

OK,

will be engraved with the Prolex-UK logo and kazama (famous japanese drift driver)

Just for you Scott !

Much better :winky:

You will have to get jack Barnes to trial one, now he has a Blitz Power id... to see a rough power increase..

:blink: Erm yes I'll trial one for you now I have the Blitz Power I-d. :whistling:

Will the engraving make a differance to the power increase :lol:

just a bit !

For me Mr. Burdinski speaks. Perhaps you know him from Soltau-Meet :D

Its just for info for Euro-Forum.

For Germany it has to be under 95dBA (in 50cm) whilst rev on 4600 1/min (IS200). Better <89dBA

Perhaps we need silencers. But we have to know how loud it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links