Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gas conversion ?

robb

does anybody know of an IS200 being converted to run on gas?

Not sure whether it's possible with all petrol cars but my mate had his vectra converted for £350

Petrol station around the corner is now supplying gas. 30.6p per ltr!!! and it's supposed to be more economical and less poluting.

Anybody been brave enough ?

:yawn:

Originally posted by NotoriousREV

If you'd like, I'll e-mail you the details of the company I used so that you can avoid them like the plague.

I wouldn't mind the company details m8, something i had been thinking about - like you im in on the high mileage :(

mailto:Andy.thomas@wcigroup.com

Warning. Do not get your Lexus converted to LPG unless it done by Lexus.

Car manufactures have been trying for over 20 yrs to get the spark ignition engine to run on LPG, to date only 3 have been successfull and they still have they problems.

For a Spark Ignition engine to run correctly the you will need a unique engine calibration

You have been WARNED::!::!::!::!::

I think its more of the explosion point of view. Fires are a little more controllable than sheets of aliminium flying through trains! :)

Don't know if any of you remember the Calor Gas lorry that went up on the M3 a couple of years ago - but they found a bottle like 1/2 a mile away in someone's back garden!!!

I was one of the lucky ones who managed to park me car under a motorway bridge - pheeeeew!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links