Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Track Day

wow

I am actually suprised they are doing this.... Mat and I were in talks with Stuart in regards to this but they did not want to support it in a way.. they were interested in seeing it but not placing their name.

I guess as it was the customers own car they did not want any association.

great to see this.. lets hope they entertain this more in the future.

I'm going! I've just booked me place, and I'm the 2nd one to do so!

Only 28 places left!!!

The dude at Lexus mentioned taking each car to the limit (or wherever you feel comfortable) IS200, IS300, SC430, LS430 and off road in RX300.

I'm looking forward to whooshing around. Oh yeah, you are covered for insurance when you pay the money. I did check whether it's gonna be like 20 mins driving and sitting down the rest of the day, but they said nope, it's a full day's worth of driving. They have limited the event to just 30 people!

I wanna see some other LOC dudes coming down there..Wonder if they will let us race the IS300s on the track against each other...ha ha..

The only thing I'm worried about is the size of the remortgage to upgrade once I get back from the event! :lol::lol::lol: