Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Personalised Merchandise For Meets

There has been some discussion in gold about not being able to tell who is who at meets.

I am prepared to create articles of merchandise (T-Shirts would work best) with the LOC on the front, and your forum name, and 'real' name on the back.

So, for example, I could wear

12645804_F_tn.jpg

12645804_B_tn.jpg

If there is any interest in this, then firstly go to our Merchandise Store and pick your item, then let me know what to put on the back of it

How about the name on the sleeve, left sleeve could be user name, right sleeve could be real name, smallest letters, then the back can be saved for something else... like ...............

CLUB Post Guru, or Red baron sonsor...

I don't fancy walkin around with with my name in massive print on the back of my shirt, sorry

wouldnt it look better in the centre of the garment above the LOC emblem, say just below the neck line

i was gonna put wosket on the back of my loc polo shirt for jae but ran out of time. i think it's a good idea, depends on your screen name really i suppose!