Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tuning The Is200

Hi,

I've just recently registered here, after finally finding the website. I don't seem to be having much luck finding anywhere that provides or manufactures bodykits for the IS200 (I purchased a '01 model Sport in March). I'm looking for something bold, but not too outrageous, as it still needs to be driven daily.

Would anyone be so kind as to shoot me some decent links? Preferably for UK companies, but not absolutely necessary. Also, I would like to do some other basics such as uprating my brakes, air filter, exhaust. Any recommendations as to particular items which I should give serious consideration to for whatever reason, price vs. performance and so on would also be gratefully received. Being a complete noob as far as the IS200 is concerned, I know very little about them. :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

well were do we start.............

Lexus sell 2 bodykits themselfs for the is200, the TRD legana kit...(front lip, rear lip, side skirts, sports grill).....or as we know it the "Original" is200 sport kit, they also sell the TTE body kit.(front bumper, and rear skirt).

now for anything other than that, there are TRILLIONS of kits available, you could try contacting Dave on here regarding them, he also sells brakes, exhausts etc etc his user name is PROLEX-UK, he has sourced a few bits for me.cheaper than listed prices.

or you could try Takakaira in Japan, ive sourced quite a few bits from here.......this is where i got my original pricing from before contacting Dave :winky:

or you Could try TDI, advertising at the top of the page..........

Welcome to the club mate... you could also try

Altezza Sports and Prestige

i have just got a few bodykits in stock... brakes, air filters, and exhausts also...

Also have some good quality used exhausts for sale...

Used exhausts thread..

Whoever or whatever you purchase for your pride and joy.... You are in the right place to show if all off and get some good help and advice... Enjoy your ride mate..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links