Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New York New York !

DaveEllen

Dave was there after Indy GP in June for a day and a half and loved the place so much so going back for longer after next years Indy GP. From my time there I would say if you get the chance do the Evening tour bus around the city as it is great to see the city at night and you will get good photos. If you can do the Empire State building go up late at night (it shuts at 11pm or around that time) so it worth doing. Also you can now go inside the Statue of Liberty again so would recomend that. AS for shops you have Bloomingdales (near central park) which is big, and Macy's which is bigger and not well signed inside. They are both owned by the same company. You also have plenty of designers around 5th avenue i think. I walked everywhere but there are good metro trains I believe and it is cheaper than the Underground!

Have fun over there, I did!

i went there for a week with my ex bird, we stayed at here cousins place on flatbush ave, brooklyn,,

shopping is great, bloomingdales is a must,,

you gota do the circle line trip, a ferry around manhatten,,

empire state of course..

eating out is great,, every type of cuisine poss,, be aware of the supersize portions though, a mistake i made...

Dave,

I was in New York about 3 weeks back and it is excellent, you will really enjoy it.

Shops - Try 5th Avenue, Park Avenue.

Restaurants - If you like chinese there is a nice one called Mr K's, its on Lexington i think (ill check). Posh Chinese-well worth it

If you want excellent food and fine dining go to the

'Waldorf Astoria Hotel' - Bull and Bear Restaurant. Remember a shirt (no need for a tie) They do excellent steak and fish.

Also it may be a good idea to book the restuarant when you get there or book it from hime.

Also remember to do the sites!!

Navigating around New York Manhatton is so easy.

hope this was helpful

Paul