Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Club Meetings Around Cheshire

blueis200

are there any club meeting around the cheshire area. As a new lexus owner i was wondering if any people had any regular meet site's in cheshire around the warrington area if so would be gratefull of any info on times and places :driving:

myself and gordon have been talking about a manchester mini meet for a few weeks now, so watch this sapce.

what part of cheshire are you in mate?

oh and welcome to the club!

myself and gordon have been talking about a manchester mini meet for a few weeks now, so watch this sapce.

what part of cheshire are you in mate?

oh and welcome to the club!

i would be interested in manchester i`m not too far off,well thats if i get a lex ,i`ll have to turn up in my proton.would be nice to meet some of you.

I'll try and make it too, have been toa Manchester meet an it was good!

Chris, thought there were a few of us interested in a Midlands meet?

I've never been to a midlands one yet (apart from Donington) and I hear they're quite good :)

hey, don't forget about me, I'm up for some mini-meet action in the manc

how could we forget you jimbo??!!!!!

is stainless steel rat still around? dont see him posting much these days.

I've not seen him for a while.

Have just spoken to Gord on the phone, he was thinking anout an evening meet next week at the new complex near snipe retail park in Ashton.

Its just off the motorway (M60) so easy to get to, there's a burger king type thing, a pub and a bowling alley. Sound good to me. Me and Gord are good for any weekday next week, which days would be best for you guys?

i know where you mean, thats good for me, pretty much any night for me next week i reckon, whichever suits everyone else best!