Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Factory Tour

Steve

Great tour, thanks for organising this!

couple of pics here:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album08?page=151

Good to meet everyone, we're all well impressed by the quiet toyota prius, it doesn't make any engine noises !!!!

All made it in time this morning, I took Barry & Raz the scenic way (like I'd get lost) and we made it for 8:59 - now that's timing!!!!

Tour was impressive, factory is massive and we went in the bit where they make the Corolla's or however you spell it!

Nice tour guide too :whistling:

Made sure I put the helmet straight on - think I've got a big head as everyone else's helmets looked massive but mine looked small :blink:

thanks Steve & co for organising this one, enjoyed it!

Nice meal afterwards, bit of a worry though when I thought they didn't do chips!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to all who have organsied this tour - absolutly amazing place, know what you mean by the Poka thingy tunes :lol: tried naming the tunes then tune overload, didn't reliese just how big the Toyota factory truely is, apartently it only takes about 20 odd hours to completely build the cars.

Shame we did not get a photo of the before - a roll of metal to the finished item - a car.

The best tour I've been on by far.

Sorry I didn't stay for the meal but had to get back.

BR

Paul

Those Poka things were doing my head in, it was like a collective of those really annoying Nokia tunes that have been playing in my head for years, I asked if anyone had ever gone off sick because of those tunes but they said not!!!

great meet :D

stunning factory , to think that we didnt even see a quarter of it, its bloomin massive :ohmy:

great to learn exactly how the cars are made, very interesting, cheers for organising this trip steve

good wednesday night, aido took us on a tour of Derby , only i think he forgot to tell anyone to turn up

LOC members ........................................5

Derby inhabitants about ..........................10 !!!!!!!!!

must admit to getting lost in Derby , turning off the wrong junction, and never being there before is my excuse !!

aido : lives near derby, was born in derby ,spent all his life in derby yet managed to get lost in derby

great to meet everyone in the pub afterwards,

the sound of between the noisiest and the quietest went well ,, those toyota prius are something else

now when is the japan tour ???

good day out, very interesting tour, well worth a day off steve, you were right! i'd recommend this trip to anyone.

aido's a big doozer from fraggle rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that prius was in stealth mode!

and what a fun journey back myself and gordon had, till we reached a load of traffic in stockport but we were flying before that!

Great to meet everyone, the tour was amazing - sheer scale and slickness - at least my run home didn't involve any over-turned lorries on the M25 !!

Thanks Steve - now when is the next event / meet ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk