Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Mini Meet

Lexus Jim

Though I'd create a new topic to avoid confusion:

Have just spoken to Gord on the phone, he was thinking anout an evening meet next week at the new complex near snipe retail park in Ashton.

Its just off the motorway (M60) so easy to get to, there's a burger king type thing, a pub and a bowling alley. Sound good to me. Me, Gord and Wosket are good for any weekday next week, which days would be best for the rest of you that want to come?

12th August - Thursday 7.00/7.30pm

People coming: (I will keep the list updated)

Gord

Wosket

Lexus Jim + girlfriend

SteveL

Aido

ash is200 sport

n30jjb - possibly

chris shipley - possibly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's set up a challenge - how about a competition in Midlands, North and South? We all post our results and see who are the King Pins!

(must admit to nicking this idea from someone in Gold - feel free to acknowledge yourself here and bask in the glory of a good idea!)

right then, just spoke to gordon, if we can confirm numbers he can book the bowling. we're looking at meeting outside Halfords on the snipe retail park (just off junction 23 M60) at 7pm and then at 7.45pm we'll make the short trip to the bowling alley which is situated a short drive away. food choices are pretty good, theres a frankie and bennys, brewers fayre, maccy d's, kfc etc.

do people want to eat and then bowl or vice versa?

one last thing is to decide which day!!! wed, thurs or fri of next week is good for a few members so anyone wanna pick a day out of those?!

a map showing the snipe retail park, the bowling alley and bowling prices can be found here

would be grateful if you could confirm asap so gordon can get the bowling sorted.

Friday would be easier as odds are no work on Saturday, but I guess that means it will be busier due to extra traffic....

I'll try and make it whichever night it is but work's a bit volatile at the minute so can't commit 100% to anything :(

Usually my lucky day but after seeing how you lot drive up there I think I'll stay at home that day :P

Maybe I'll hit a pin (usually ******* at this stuff!)

Any day would do with me. This will be my first meet so all new to me.

If its Friday then i'll be late, some 9.30 ish, but still interested.

Cheers

be good to meet you mate!

i've pm'd dunkie and stainless steel rat but ive not seen them on the boards much lately

are people intrested in having food? I am, and would rather eat first then bowl after. we should meet up at the car park outside the pub/bowling area as snipe park traffic in and out is terrible

we now need to set the day and time, i think friday for most but ? anyone want thursday over friday ? eat first then bowl ? time 7.30 ?

I'll do my very best to get there guys. Get keys for my new house on wednesday and my mate gets married on saturday so it's a busy week, but i'll do my very best.

thats the spirit!!

wed, thurs or fri for me jim, ill fit into whatever suits everyone else best

Is it thursday or friday? top post still says friday :duh:

Should be okay to be there for food. I'll eat owt (except aido's chilli sauce) so i'll go where ever everyone else fancies

stevel its a thursday mate,i will pm jim to change it