Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Manchester Mini Meet

Lexus Jim

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's set up a challenge - how about a competition in Midlands, North and South? We all post our results and see who are the King Pins!

(must admit to nicking this idea from someone in Gold - feel free to acknowledge yourself here and bask in the glory of a good idea!)

:lol::lol::lol:

basking

:D :D :D

basking

:P :P :P

basking a bit more

:)

Let's set up a challenge - how about a competition in Midlands, North and South? We all post our results and see who are the King Pins!

(must admit to nicking this idea from someone in Gold - feel free to acknowledge yourself here and bask in the glory of a good idea!)

:lol::lol::lol:

basking

:D :D :D

basking

:P :P :P

basking a bit more

:)

:lol: u enjoy it bazza!

looks like the northern leg will be first to go then..

I have booked the bowling for 9.20pm on thursday .Best place to meet in the carpark will be between the holywood bowl and the Ashton Moss pub (ie towards the back where it is quiter).

Meet at 7ish, go for grub and a drink then back to the cars to meet any late arrivals then to bowl.

Hope to see you all thursday

Jim

I have booked the bowling for 9.20pm on thursday .Best place to meet in the carpark will be between the holywood bowl and the Ashton Moss pub (ie towards the back where it is quiter).

Meet at 7ish, go for grub and a drink then back to the cars to meet any late arrivals then to bowl.

Hope to see you all thursday

Jim

thanks for that jim computer working again (up to now )see you all thur

Hey Guys,

Now you've booked bowling, is it too late for me to join in?? :ohmy:

BFN ,

Stuart.

wondered what had happened to ya goodself!

see you all tomorrow night chaps.

does that double post mean theres 48 cans up for grabs?

not sure if i will be able to bowl or not now, the days not gone as planned at all!

i'm hoping to still get down for 7 for a while though.

Top night out. Big thanks to Jim for arranging bowling, then sorting out the cheapest meal ever :whistling: , and thanks to gord for donating a prize.

So long as my score doesn't make it onto here :lol::lol::lol:

Roll on the next one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk