Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Carbon Fibre Bonnets

BESTY

i know that you was looking at jae mate as thay looked nice on a silver car, will look nice on yours mate, your mate sort you out will one ?

yeh he could but will cost too much,it will be cheaper for me to get one somewhere else pal. :)

Besty, not sure if this is any good but you can get one from Steve Ganz at Carson Toyota - http://l-tunedparts.com/ - only thing is they're $1449 plus shipping :o

Wasn't there a fella that came on here a while back that worked for a UK place that offered some good deals for people here?

Will have to have a dig about mate...

UKAZN has got one of these as well ahsn't he mate, might be worth dropping him a pm?

The carbon fiber hoods are reasonably priced, depending on shape and quality, expect a price between GBP500 - 700 each ex. customs and VAT. However, shipping could just kill your interest...

Since these hoods are so huge, you need a forwarder/shipping company, and then you need to pay at least GBP300 - 400 for shipping...