Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All......

jac114

well back from hols now.. missed you all... well all except Turner..lol spoke to him most of my holiday :D .. (ps bike is up and running) looks like i have got a bit of catching up to do... but firstly thanks to mat for getting my baccy.. :D cheers m8.. ohh and while i am at it glad i could help work on the monster B) and i know jae was a week ago but nice to see some new face's and sorry if i never spoke to everyone.. i did try honest but never new who was in the club and who where not..lol

craig

Did you have a good one then fella? Didn't think you were back for another week? That's gone bloody quick though, only seems like yesterday you were showing us your noisy engine bay :P

Did you have a good one then fella? Didn't think you were back for another week? That's gone bloody quick though, only seems like yesterday you were showing us your noisy engine bay :P

see...lol it might be a 10 year old lex but even i forgot the engine was still running :lol::lol::lol: nice to have a quiet engine :P so how much petrol have you burned listening to you ney toy... :P

Erm.........

Lots :P

Probably slapped 1k on since last weekend.

Even better now Gord's mate had a dabble and sorted some wear and tear stuff out and she's much quicker again :)

yep i did... and was glad after i had a go on the one that was at jae... great fun.. And now looking for mods for it..lol already got a new performance air filter for it which i still have to fit.. looking for the upgrade kits that are apparently on eBay..