• Targa top
  • Cruise control
  • Electric windows
  • Electric wing mirrors
  • Electric three position lumbar support on driver’s seat
  • Power steering
  • Cloth interior
  • Handmade stainless steel exhaust pipework with Powerflow backbox
  • 17” Team Dynamic alloys with Falken ZE512 215/45 tyres on the front and Falken FK451 245/40 tyres on the rear
  • Dealer service history to 112,980. I got the car around 126,000 and since then it’s been maintained by my Dad and I with no expense spared:
  • 131,980 All brakes serviced and rear pads replaced
  • 134,891 Cambelt, accessory belts and tensioner replaced (three cambelt changes in its life)
  • 135,074 Oil cooler and pipes replaced
  • 135,446 Rear shock absorbers replaced
  • 135,639 New rotor arm, distributor cap, NGK spark plugs and 8mm Hi-Pro leads
  • 140,608 New front near side rod stabiliser and bushes
  • 140,957 New front off side rod stabiliser and bushes
  • All MOT certificates except for a couple of its early ones
  • Thatcham Category 1 Clifford Concept 500 alarm and immobiliser with remote central locking, Dual-Zone proximity sensor (senses movement outside the car and ‘shrieks’ without setting the alarm off to warn people it’s armed), BlackJax anti-carjacking, window roll up on arming, remote engine start from up to 300ft away (depending on surroundings)
  • Tinted windows, light on the front and dark on the rear
  • Still has the original space saver spare tyre and compressor in working order
  • MOT until April 22nd 2005
  • No tax, currently declared SORN
  • Registration is G300 --- (not a private plate)

There are many more receipts for work and parts before my ownership that date back to 1993.

The wheel arches need some attention, but apart from that the car has never given me any trouble in the 18 months that I used it. Since getting the Lexus I do not have the room to keep this one.

hmm dont thing it will matter what price you drop it.. a lexus it aint, and a lexys forum this is.. :P

It is a clean looking motor though :o

hmm dont thing it will matter what price you drop it.. a lexus it aint, and a lexys forum this is.. :P

:crybaby: :winky:

lol wont believe me wil you.. :D good luck thougth

Sign in to follow this