Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza 280t

Rach n Ian

hopefully it's not the one with problems that were posted on here the other week.

Yes it is the one that had the problems posted earlier but they are all sorted it was taken to the the local dastek garage and they found the problem was the airflow meter which has been replaced and now the car drives like a dream ;)

Got any performance figures, how does it compare with the 210bhp?

I bought mine through Bonsaicars and 3.5 isn't a very good rating really. I would go for at least 4, obviously the cost will probably go up but it is worth it.

Service history is a good thing to look out for. And lastly be patient the right car will eventually come along I waited nearly 6 months and am chuffed with mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate.. sorry for the late reply..

Got yourself a bargain there mate... a real collectors item!

Only a handfull in the UK, Just make sure you look after her well!!! :angry:

I`m sure your over the moon mate, as you should be..

You`ll have to get something like a Blitz Power I-d, and take some snaps, of the power (Torque and BHP), 0-60 and standing quarter times it registers!... Sure to make a fair few members DROOL!! :winky:

Have to send you a few stickers too :winky: :winky:

Got it just in time before the ESVA laws changed too i take it...

Anyone else thinking of getting one... i hope you are or know a VERY VERY good mechanic, as the car will have to be put back to standard for the ESVA!!

(Bleedin` Government try and ruin everything!! :tsktsk: :angry:

Unless you can swing the arm of Model Reports .com to do a model report, but you would loose the car for a few months, whilst they do the testing, and as they are as rare as Hens teeth, you would probably have to pay for the privilege!