Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spark Plugs

billybandit

what heat grade are the stock spark plugs on the is200. and whats the best one to go for, for a supercharged motor?

i got some bosch super 4s for mine about a month ago, the last couple of weeks its been missing on tick over and when i put my foot down in a high gear. took the bosch out last night and put the old stock ones back in and re gapped them and the cars running a lot better. bosch crap!!! :yack: but i think i'll get the cooler grade denso's

cheers

andy :)

denso iridium power,ive used , :)

how much dave, and where did you get them from? :shifty:

i paid top wack andy,about 60 quid,next day deliv from sparkplugs.com i think,have the reciept somewhere,they are a lot cheaper on eBay places but i havnt a credit card to buy stuff .hope this helps pal.think aido got some from eBay he`ll help you out . :)

i paid top wack andy,about 60 quid,next day deliv from sparkplugs.com i think,have the reciept somewhere,they are a lot cheaper on eBay places but i havnt a credit card to buy stuff .hope this helps pal.think aido got some from eBay he`ll help you out . :)

nice one dave :D

nice one dave :D

allways here to help pal,good luck :winky:

Be carefull with buyig them from the U.S, even though they label the package as a gift, customs still sometimes sting you with the tax.

I use NGK Laser Iridium IFR6T11

:winky:

No problem at all. But they charged tax (11 Euros in Gemany) for carparts. Bought a set of 12 IK20 from this guy: LINK

Just look forward in a LOC-Groupbuy.

Never mind. Will never use NGK again. I had to change them because one plug looked like this: LINK.plug#6

after 90.000km :geek: (NGK IFR6A11)

Be carefull with buyig them from the U.S, even though they label the package as a gift, customs still sometimes sting you with the tax.

I use NGK Laser Iridium IFR6T11

:winky:

No problem at all. But they charged tax (11 Euros in Gemany) for carparts. Bought a set of 12 IK20 from this guy: LINK

Just look forward in a LOC-Groupbuy.

Never mind. Will never use NGK again. I had to change them because one plug looked like this: LINK.plug#6

after 90.000km :geek: (NGK IFR6A11)

:ohmy: Plugs went after 'NINETY THOUSAND KILOMETRES!!!!???'

Is that right? I'd change once per year myself!!

Keep it sharp! :angry:

:ohmy: Plugs went after 'NINETY THOUSAND KILOMETRES!!!!???'

Is that right? I'd change once per year myself!!

Keep it sharp! :angry:

They are meant to be changed at 100,000Km! Some plugs are good for 100,000 miles. Labour charges involved in changing the plugs on some engines cost more than the plugs so you wouldn't want to be doing it every year.

• 3 months later...

right I'm gonna buy some denso iridium sparks plugs iK20's. I've seen them on eBay for about $45, they are £69 from sparkplugs.co.uk. Just wondering If any one has bought any recently from eBay in the US and could recomend a particular company or person that is selling them and what price they eventually paid all in.

Cheers

i got some from a guy called "performance parts store" they were very quick and helpful, postage took about 3 days and was $15 ( actual cost of postage was about $18)

i asked them to put NCV ( no com' value) on the label, it took a few requests but they did it in the end.

Mine came from dohccivicna1250 who was fine, took about a week for delivery, think you're asking a bit much to get them over from the US before Thursday unless you pay through the nose for express shipping via one of the big couriers to be honest mate.

If you can wait the extra time get them from the USA, the other option you would have is the HKS plugs that Dave is selling if he has those in stock?