Lexus - "Excellent"

BMW - Poor

Lexus - Excellent

VW - Poor

Audi - Poor

Lexus - Excellent

Mercedes - Poor

Ford - Good !

Oh, did I mention - Lexus - Excellent :)

IS200 hasn't done as well as in previous years though

I think the Jap manufacturers all came out really well in comparison to the German motors

Don't know really why, the IS has more 'known' problems then any car I have ever owned (Is that napalm incoming :winky: )

Don't know really why, the IS has more 'known' problems then any car I have ever owned (Is that napalm incoming :winky: )

although none of them stop the car from running or cause a breakdown.

The new Mercedes E class :whistling: has the same score as the IS200, and the BMW 5 Series scores higher at 98% and nearly twice as many were looked at than the IS.

did anyone notice the vw bora did well were as the golf did badly ,are they not the same car apart from the rear end ,i have come to the conclusion the golfs all suffered with rear end problems

The reason so many VW's, Audi's (particularly the TT) and Seats did break down was due to the ignition coils failing on the 1.8T engine (as fitted to the TT, Golf GTi etc). Maybe not so many Bora's had that engine.

Most Boras are TDi engined. Not that counts for much, my father-in-law has had 3 or 4 faults on his in it's first couple of years, 2 of which it came out of the factory with!

It's at times like this that we can all be smug! Never have I owned a car that is not Japanese - and probably never will!

The reason so many VW's, Audi's (particularly the TT) and Seats did break down was due to the ignition coils failing on the 1.8T engine (as fitted to the TT, Golf GTi etc). Maybe not so many Bora's had that engine.

Yeah is this the same one as in the Skoda Octavia RS, as a guy at work had one and it was constantly breaking down, and I mean constantly.

IS200 hasn't done as well as in previous years though

That's Chris' fault :P

If it wasn't for that engine blowout we'd be at the top of the pile again :lol: