Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Adventure Meet

Stu

Right chaps and chapesses, this idea started as a mini-meet for east anglia, but after consultation with fargo, we think it would be something that most of the members would enjoy doing, so the day is open to anyone that want's to come down!

The prices etc. will need to be worked out when we have specific numbers, but there is a ball park figure of £50 for the day, which is a bit of everything included, but rest assured i will try and get that down if we have enough members interested! :winky:

Right, the days this could happen are the 4th or 5th of september, so i need to know ASAP if you're interested!

Please register your interest below, state what you'll be interested in doing, and also which day would be best for you. The day that is chosen will be the one that suits the most members, so if you can make either, please put that!

And finally, where this is.............................................

Wildtracks - Newmarket

I will edit this post with the names of those that are interested!

Stu

Please also specify if you will be bringing someone with you, and if they will be taking part.

Those Interested & Day

Chippiestu4 (Stu) (+ 1) Either

Fargo (Paul) Either

Dobedo (Bazza) (+1 or 2) Either

Wosket Either

Norkep (Paul) (+1) Either

Edited by chippiestu4

reckon the adventure package looks good,,, a bit of everthing

"Ride in our Military vehicles and 4x4's, venture cross-country on a Quad Bike, race in a Rally Kart and brave the Flying Fox - a zip wire that launches you from 40ft in the air across our lake! Plus FREE entry to WildTracks and a bonus Military ride. All this for just £50! Adventure Days are held on the first Sunday of every month. We ar open from 10am to 4pm. Facilities include a cafe for drinks and snacks, children's playground, toilets and Motocross practice to watch. "

I have emailed wildtracks to see what sort of prices we will be looking at as a guide, but i'm sure it will really depend on how many of us there are. We may be required to give a deposit if we book.

Stu

There's no pressure on anyone to do anything they don't feel comfortable with! I may not even go for that, i'm scared of heights!

So which day etc then Mr Wosket?

Stu

i'll check that out and see, but it shouldn't be a problem if we book it for the sunday should it?

You'll all just have to do the day with a hangover and a real hot eerrmm :winky:

LOO ROLL IN THE FREEZER!

I'll put you on the list bazza, which day?

Stu

i'll check that out and see, but it shouldn't be a problem if we book it for the sunday should it?

You'll all just have to do the day with a hangover and a real hot eerrmm :winky:

LOO ROLL IN THE FREEZER!

I'll put you on the list bazza, which day?

Stu

either :D

+1 maybe 2