Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chips Or Lexus,chips Or Lexus,which Do You Love Mo

:yack: hi guys,my 92 mark 1 is showing all the common quirks,such as dash lights taking 10 mins to warm up,black lcd displays,leaky power steering pump,springs appear to be gone in drivers seat,blah blah blah,yous know the score lads.If I were to buy a lovely mark 2, 96 say,would these mark 1 quirks still be present or have they been ironed out.Ive even thought about an audi a8,like maneesh man,but havent found anythink remotely entertaining and as helpful as this site that would give support in times of turmoil.cheers lads

Ive even thought about an audi a8,like maneesh man,but havent found anythink remotely entertaining and as helpful as this site that would give support in times of turmoil.

If you are really interested in finding out about A8s, go to www.audiclub.co.uk

People there are pretty knowledgeable about what to look for etc..Go to the link for forums to find them chatting about A8s.

A8s seem to depreciate a bit faster than LS400s, so bargains galore. You won't get the same silky ride, as they are designed more for performance driving, particularly the S8...There was a 2000 X reg with 185k for 8 grand at auction recently..