Sign in to follow this  
Nick_27_UK

For Sale - Is200se

***** THIS CAR IS NOW SOLD, DUE TO LITTLE RESPONSE, THE AUDI STEALER HAS HIMSELF A BARGAIN!!!!!!!***** :ph34r:

Hi

I am looking to sell my W Reg Year 2000 IS200SE...

Colour: Granite Sky

Condition: Mint

Mileage: 31,000 genuine miles

Service History: Full Lexus History JUST had 4 year/40,000 mile service

MOT & Tax: Nov 2004

Extra: The only add on extra to this already high spec'd car is a lip spoiler with brake light.

Remainder of Lexus Warranty till Nov 2004

Priced to sell at £11,500

Reason for sale: Audi TT arriving soon!

This is a bargain for the mileage and colour, I have looked through the Autotrader etc... at other prices, you would be hard pushed to find an IS in this conditon and low mileage.

Please pm me if your SERIOUSLY interested.

Hi All

Thanks to those of you who have shown interest/made offers. Are some of you dealers by any chance? LoL

I am holding out for the full asking price, as I know it is still a bargain at £11.5k. I am in no hurry at the moment, as the TT I was interested in has been sold.

Thanks again.

Nick

P.S. Those of you put of by my recent problems and run-ins with a certain dealer, I have taken the car to Lexus Guildford for a second opinion and they also believe it is the wheel bearings. The car goes in next Monday for this to be done under warranty.

Hello All

Well I have found a TT-R that I know want to buy and I am looking for a quick turnaround on the selling of my car now.

So, I am dropping the price to £11k, will consider sensible offers though.

Thanks

Nick

Sign in to follow this