Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Bumper

width wise it will however from previous experience depth wise it wont, because of the stict crash regulations there are extra 'padding' under the bumper so this makes the bumbers approx and ince deeper in the wheel arch.. your best bet is to get a jap one..

width wise it will however from previous experience depth wise it wont, because of the stict crash regulations there are extra 'padding' under the bumper so this makes the bumbers approx and ince deeper in the wheel arch.. your best bet is to get a jap one..

was it possible to trim the extra material and get something ok or was it just too much of a problem to do this?

i was gona simply chop off the extra inch then chemicaly bond it back together, but alas was something i never got round to doing.. i sold the vizage kit to another loc member who did do this,, cant recall his name and certainly i aint seen him on the boards in a long while..

off topic.. i have that braided nos line if you want it.. pm me your addre and ill send it..