Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help Plz

Hi to all you proud lexus owners,

Just started looking for a lexus is200se or sport and was wandering if there is any where recommended other than a lexus dealer for used 200's.

Have been looking in auto trader etc but not seen much thats within a decent shortish travelling distance from my house.

Have spotted a couple at the nottingham dealership but priced at £13,500 each one a sport 29,000 miles on an x plate the other an se on a y plate 30,500 miles do these seem a reasonable price?

Hopefully going to have a run down and have a look at them both before friday, dont really want to be spending more than £13000 especially for an x plate but it is a sport and in strathcaron blue :P :P :P :P

Thanx

Hi Webby, welcome to the Club.

I guess the main advantage of buying from a dealer is the 1 year warrenty you will receive with your purchase. You will pick up a better bargain privately though.

eBay tend to have a few for sale all the time. Autotrader online is usually the best place for used IS's.

Good luck with your search and let us know how you get on.

Well i got the model and color i wanted (had to wait for about 3 weeks to find the right model color etc) but i got a strathcaron blue Sport on a W reg with 70,000 on the clock full history mint for £8600 private, i know u pay less for private then trade but i was not willing to pay nerlly £5000 more to get the 1 years cover from lexus for the same car. just make sure if your not to good on cars to get someone who knows about them to check it out and get a HPI cheack done.

• 2 months later...

Well finally found one in strathcon blue/sport Y reg and as happy as a pig in

S**t.

Been driving it now for a couple of weeks and apart from the gear change from 1st to 2nd and the mpg, ive got a constant grin on me whenever im driving.

The only let down is that i have to do the shopping now as she was complaining about how far away i park from the doors to the supermarket now, just so i can find my own little bit of space somewhere on the car park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webby

The only let down is that i have to do the shopping now as she was complaining about how far away i park from the doors to the supermarket now, just so i can find my own little bit of space somewhere on the car park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webby

your not the only one mate i think we all do that :winky:

Webby

your not the only one mate i think we all do that :winky:

Yes ..... and I usually hog up two parking space too ... so that no :tsktsk: can park either side of me ! :yack: :yack:

how far away i park from the doors to the supermarket now, just so i can find my own little bit of space somewhere on the car park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webby

Soooooo annoying when your at empty end of the car park and some :tsktsk: comes along and park right next to you when there are loads of spaces :angry: