Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Not Havin Any Luck In The For Sale Section

Sorry for puttin this here but im in need of a drivers side headlight for a 2000-2001 IS200. condition is not important as its getting gutted and resprayd as an air intake for shows and run what ya brung sessions.

I realy need it for Donny south this weekend. Anything considered

Give NSEC a try. They are a breakers near Wickford in essex. They has a 2001 IS200 in lask week, I didn't see an headlights on it but they may have taken them off already.

01268 767 555

They also had a GS and an LS in for those intrested.

Hope It helps

i have a pair of headlights in my garage, they are disassembled ones, and one of the inserts is broken a bit (near the indicator bit). Judging by the time left before you need it posting could be a problem, but we can talk about that later if you wish. Use my MSN messenger to contact me bud, and maybe we can get you sorted!

Stu

sorry mate never had a chance to call ya tonight. do you travel about much? might be able to meet you halfway or something. cheers for any help mate

sorry mate never had a chance to call ya tonight. do you travel about much? might be able to meet you halfway or something. cheers for any help mate

The furthest i'm gonna be travelling before the weekend is south norwich bud, but if you want to make the trip up here i'm sure that me and the missus could make you a couple of cups of tea or summit to make the trip worth while! :P

By the way, what sort of cash were you looking to spend on these?

Stu

not to sound cheaky but as little as poss, lol.

i gotta be spendin ££££££££££££££ on the M3 alike conversion!

Hmm matt u gave me an idea, might make some myself! lol