Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Guy Here!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Heidelberg, Germany and own a silver IS300. My current mods include a XERD Gen 2 racepipe, HKS Dragger 2 exhaust, Altezza grill, wheel caps, and trunk badge. I'm in the military and will be here for the next 3-4 years. Next summer I will be turbo charged(TBKO) also. I glad to see that there are lexus tuners across the water. Before I came here I thought that all I would see are BMW's and Minis.....wrong! I look foward to talking to you all :)

enter stage right............fargo is meeee lol..

yup i got me the 300 also, click on the link below for the spec,, ive also got the xerd race pipe and i also purchased the xerd header, BUT couldnt fit it because of a little thing called a steering coloum.. i couldnt interest you in a a header could i lol...

i aslo looked at the tbko turbo kit, but alas i couldnt find anyone to insure me,, so instead i opted for some nitrous.. which i could get car insurance for.. work that one out eh,, maybe next year ill go the turbo route...defently worth it when you see the power that the american guys are getting...

welcome to the club mate!

what happened to the scooby?

Someone pulled out in front of me while I was driving about 65mph. They were found at fault and I had full coverage & GAP coverage (everyone should have this). I thought about buying an STi, but when I learned about the 2JZ-GE/GTE engine potential I decided to buy an IS300 a.k.a "Baby Supra" :D